Happy early Christmas!

On the 14th day before Christmas my true love gave to me...

- - -

Aphmau's P.O.V

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Aphmau wake up!" Katelyn called.

I grunted and rolled on my sheets to bury my head under my pillows.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Aphmau I'm going to break in if you don't wake up! We need to leave now!"

"What time is it?" I groaned and turned my phone on the night stand.

"It's 3 PM! If we're going to execute that plan of yours we need to start shopping for it." Katelyn yelled from the other side.

I quickly stood up in panick.

"Crud! Give me five minutes!"

I raced to the washroom and quickly finish my errands, I jumped into a random clothing and got out.

"You look-"

"Terrible? I know now let's go." I grabbed the keys from the table and headed out.

Katelyn grabbed my collar and pulled me back. KC pointed at my clothing.

"Kawaii-Chan doesn't think that the mall security would be fine with this..."

I looked down at my onesie.

"What's wrong with it?"

Katelyn gave me a ridiculed look KC rolled her eyes.

"Fine!" I groaned and went to change.

I came back wearing a black jeans and blue sweater with the keys in hand.

"Now we're ready to go." I exclaimed and made my way to the car outside.

I got in the car and closed the door behind me. Katelyn and Kawaii-Chan stood outside with a blank expression on their faces.

I slid in the keys and opened the windows.

"What now? We need to go, it's late." I questioned them.

"Aphmau-Senpai, you haven't eaten anything and you just woke up."

"I'll buy something at the store." I rushed them.

They sighed and reluctantly got in.

"If you don't start looking well after your health, I'm going to have your mother move in."

My eyes widened in horror at Katelyn's words as she smiled with amusement in her tone.

"You wouldn't-"

"Oh yes I would."

15 minutes drive later, we stopped at the store.

"You and KC get something to eat while I find the decor section."

We nodded and parted ways.

It didn't take long before I grabbed a cold sandwich with a hot coffee from a near by coffee shop.
KC took a Capri-sun with a chocolate crackers.

We paid for them and exited the store.

I quickly opened my sandwich as my stomach grumbled in response.

"Sheesh..."

We found a near by bench and sat down. I bit in the sandwich and finished it before I even realise it, quickly washing it down with the drink.