Precious

Aphmau's P.O.V

"Oh my Irene, Aphmau are you down with a fever?!" I turned around to Katelyn standing at the kitchen's entrance.

"What?" I asked confused as I dipped my spoon back on the bowl.

"Did you get burn? What happened?!"

She ran over and put a hand over my forehead. 

"No, I just put some milk in the bowl. That's all. I didn't even put the cereal on!"

She stopped and glared at me.

"Who are you?" She asked through her glares.

I giggled and she dropped the act chuckling along.

"Let me put some actual cereal there."

She went over and grabbed a bowl for herself, she took the cereal box and poured some into my bowl.

"Thank You."

She nodded and poured in hers followed by the cereal. She sat down in front of me on the tables and started eating.

As we ate, a small silence fell heavily on the table.

"You called Irene right?" I asked her trying hard to keep my annoyance at bay.

"She told me to tell her whatever happens. Not my fault." She shrugged and continued eating.

I sighed, "Katelyn, we need to show them that we can be responsible. Telling then every little detail of what happens doesn't at all prove anything to anyone."

I can tell that Shad is all over the place and Irene is fretting like a mother hen over our situation.

A shadow Lord only make moves years after his reign and we have eternity for that. I don't see the necessary reason to worry Irene more than she is.

"Aphmau-"

"Katelyn please." I begged her, "We need this. They started somewhere and we are going to start here. Trust me."

She looked down at her bowl for a heavy moment and I waited.

Finally she breathed out, "Okay."

"Thank you Kate." I responded truthfully.

"Hey, I'm going to go visit Garroth and the boys later. Wanna tag along?"

I mused on the question for a light second then nodded.

"Sure. Don't have anything better to do. We have to wait for the night to decorate right?"

"Yep. KC said something about an event in cafe, which ever is the case she'll be coming late."

Just then, heels clicked and echoes through the house. I turned on my seat to see Kawaii-Chan on her latest.

Katelyn threw a wolf whistle that make her whip her head towards us flushed.

"D-do I look that prepared?" She stuttered red.

She wore a slim, simple yet elegant  maroon dress that descended from her shoulders down her knees. Her lips painted glister red with a midnight eye shadow, her pink hair that now had red highlights fell on loosely around her shoulders. She was ready to shake a party up.

"I'm sure that your crush would tear that dress if you're dressed like that." Katelyn said between laughter that made KC lost her balance on her red Valentino heels.

I chuckled and swallowed down my laughter as I made my way to KC.

"You look fantabulous but say, what are going to do that made you look like the next miss Phoenix?" I asked amused.