MOST ELIGIBLE BACHELOR

ROSE WADE

Rose's POV

Rose's POV

"No,not happening!"  I exclaimed" I am never taking him in this play. He is a jerk. Look at him playing with girls around, flirting, he his surrounded by people. You know he is 'The Popular' and you think so he would play the role of a monster. And that too an assistant monster." I laugh and say.
I hate him more than pumpkin milkshake. I dont know why but he is too social. I dont know why but I just hate many homosapiens around me.
That's why I got this title 'the non social'.

"But he is the most eligible bachelor" Hazel said in a convincing tone.
"At the age of 18, seriously" I said and laughed hard.
I chuckled and looked at her who glared at me very rudely.
Hazel is my best friend, with a temporary one. right from the time a terrible tragedy happened to me. From first to sixth grade it was Sasha but no we dont talk much since she went through make over or something.
But there is something about Hazel, I must say that she is so glee and cheerful with her words.
Hazel is stout with beautiful hazel eyes, maybe she got her name from those same eyes. She is so sweet and so social thats what I hate about her. But otherwise she is good, kind, helpful and yes she is a huge, like T-rex huge fan of Zayn Malik.

"But look at him" Hazel said and glued her eyes on him.
"I dont know but I still hate his face and besides he wont take that role. He is a player not an actor, atleast not a monster." I say and roll my eyes only to land them on the most "eligible bachelor" Austin James.

A/N: Hey, this is my first story on wattpad.I hope you guys like it and read it with interest.
Please forgive me if you find any flaws and grammatical errors. Plz read it and comment.....
Thanks
Lots of love😘