❤HAPPINESS ❤

"So as you already know, Rose is my girlfriend..." he said and I cut him.

"Ahem... ex-girlfriend!" I said.

Just because you saved me from danger, doesn't means that you can claim my girlfriend as yours.

"Now, buddy if you technically see, you were involved in the vicious killing of Rose."

I just stared at him. Wondering what he would say next. He was totally correct at his point. He totally had a point to prove. I loved Rose but at the end of the it was totally her decision to make whether or not she wanted to be with me.

"You literally betrayed her man. You aren't even worth her."
He said in disgust.

"I know I am not, but that doesn't change the fact that I still love Rose unconditionally. I know what you're thinking. And I won't say you're wrong but..." I didn't find words to say further.

"Look Austin, I have loved Rose whole my life. I would only wish the best for her. If she is happy I am too and...." He stopped. I don't know but there was a kind of look on his face.
The kind which showed he has gave in and was relieved about that.

"And?" I asked him.

"And if Rose is happy with you, so it be! I will go away from your lives and never show my face again but hey buddy you have to promise me that you will never ever betray her again. Love her seamlessly and passionately."

"I will." I said holding his hands.

"And please take care of the baby too. I know you guys are young for this responsibility but its crucial."

"Wait a minute. What do mean by the baby, Oh my God Rose is...."

"Yes, lover boy she is pregnant. The doctor just told me."

"Holy Christ, all this time how did I not see this come. Man I can't tell you how happy I am!"
I said hugging him.

"Yeah ofcourse, you should be. But again I love her. As a friend, as a girlfriend, as a person, as whatever but hey she loves you so I'll do it, I can sacrifice her to you for her happiness."
He said and smiled. I could see the pain but relif in his smile.

"You are the one who deserves her. Or rather you're the kind on guy that every girl deserves. You are just....so kind and generous and amazing and...I have no more words to say." I said and hugged him again.

"Hey, hey man! Save those hugs for Rose! I am not gonna marry you bro!"
He said pulling away from me.

"What do you mean by that?"

"I mean I want to see you guys getting married Asap"

He said that. I mean I needed no one else's permission. I always wanted to marry Rose, but whatever I have do was wrong. Rose deserves a guy like Luke but instead she chose me. I was more than happy.

"Rose Wade is up!" The nurse informed us with a white grin on her face. Both of us went inside.

"Hey" I said.
"Hi" she replied with eyes still heavy.
"How are you now"
"All multiplied"
"What does that mean?"
"They say I am pregnant."
"Oh yes you are!"
"But how?"

"The way everyone does!" Luke said from behind. "I mean seriously Rose, I am not gonna teach you how babies are made."

"No it's not that, I mean how are we gonna raise it." She asked confused.

"Look I will work hard to give this little piece of wonder the best of its life. But first the mother need to get well."

"I will!" She said and hugged me. Her happy tears dripping on my shirt.

"Okay so I gotta go guys. I guess I got some work." Luke said.
I waved him a hand.
----‐---------‐------‐--------------------------------------------

Austin's POV

4th April ( 9months and a day later)

"Emaralda Austin James, yes that her name." I said with utter excitement and joy.

"Whatever you feel like. But remember Emarlda name is my choice." Rose said with a glowing post delivery face.

"Green eyes, cute lips. My babygirl is just like me." I said looking a the majestic wonder of nature.

"Brown hairs are mine" Mother of the child debated.

It felt like Emralda was just about to speak up 'Shut up you guys I am a combination of both!'

When we went back home all our family members and friends welcomed us with a huge smile.

I just couldn't be more happier!

8 years later

Rose's POV

"Okay so you wanna tell me that you and dad fell in love accidentally and yet  so dramatically!"
Her green eyes gleamed with excitement.
And why won't they, who wouldn't like to hear their parents' love story.

"What next?" Overly excited Emralda asked.

"Next is school. You should get going now." I said dragging her off her chair.

"But Mom, I want to hear further."

"Of course you would. But after your schooling session. Now come on honey or we will be late." Speaks up the dad authority.
When I met him first. I never thought he would become such a great dad. But thankfully he proved me wrong!

"Wait up guys, what about the family hug."
The most tresurous moment of my life.

"I hope we stay the same forever." I said and squished both my gems tightly.

   ❤ THE END ❤

AUTHOR'S NOTE

WELL I FEEL PERSONALLY HAPPY AND SAD BOTH BECAUSE IT IS SO EMOTIONAL BUT HEY, I WILL COME UP WITH ANOTHER STORY SOON. I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED READING MY STORY WHICH WAS SECRETLY BASED ON A TRUE LIFE STORY. PLEASE LEAVE A FEEDBACK AND FIND YOURSELF A 'AUSTIN' OR 'ROSE' OR 'LUKE' (IN CASE YOU SHIP HIM) ASAP.

BYE LOVELIES ❤❤❤😘😘😍😍