SOMEONE'S JEALOUS

Austin's POV

That was a great dinner. Rose is totally opposite she loves Asian food while I like Italian but she is a great partner to dine with.

"Don't you think you should be a gentleman and offer me a cone of chocolate ice cream." Rose said raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah yeah fine" I replied.

"Yuppie!"
She jumped and hugged me.

Why do I feel so good about it. I don't know but her body perfectly fits mine. As if it was destined, as if we are meant to.... no stop it.
Holy Christ on bicycle for homeless limbless nuns. I am so philosophicall. I should be a philosopher.
Just then she got apart and took my hand in hers and started walking towards the ice cream shop.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We came back.
"How could anyone hate chocolate. It is the best thing in the world." Rose said.

"Look baby doll that is my personal choice okay." I said.

When suddenly my phone rang.
My eyes started blurring. I wasn't able to think. It was the most unexpected call at the most unexpected time, or may be not.

Rose was unlocking the room.
"Excuse me I'll be back in a minute." I said Rose, she nodded and I went.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rose's POV

What on earth is wrong with the key, why is it not.......

"I can help you if you want"
Someone interrupted my train of thoughts.
I looked up.

Holy spirit of the Chinese pizza.

The guy was SO. DAMN. CUTE.

I was unknowingly continuously staring at him, maybe with my jaw open.

"Hello, young lady I am speaking to you!" The guy mouthed.

"Ohh, yes, I mean no, means yes"
God, I am a stupid. Why can't I behave normally in front of cute guys.
"Hey relax. I was just asking. But it's okay."
He smiled and said.

Jesus Christ, his sharp jawline. Perfectly toned abs that were peeping out of his basic grey t shirt.

He came closer and inserted an another key and unlocked the door.
Well height of stupidity. I must definitely get an award. This whole time I was inserting the wrong key in the lock.

"Well beautiful lady you were holding the wrong key." He said

"Yes I am sorry." I said.

"Oh that you should be."

"Pardon" I said.

"Yeah, I mean you look extremely gorgeous, that almost take my heart out of my body." He said.

Oh my gosh that is so cute. I had never heard anyone praising my average looks so much.

"Well that line won't work on any girl" I said and I opened the door knob.

As I was about to enter inside I saw Austin standing there with his fist tightening and jaw clenched.
My thoughts started becoming mischievous and instead of going inside I turned back to the guy and said
"But that line may work on me."
I flirted back.

"You seem different from other girls" The guy said winking.

"Well tha....." I was about to say something when Austin suddenly came and held me close to his chest.
"Yes Mr whoever you are she is different and she is mine." Austin said that guy with his eyes red with anger.
No Austin is not a vampire or something.

"My name is Drake."
The guy said.

"Yeah, yeah fine. Rose we must go." Austin said pushing me slightly inside the door.

"Rose, that's a wonderful na...."
Drake was still saying something but till that time Austin had already shut the door on his face.

"That was rude" I said Austin.

"I don't care." He said removing his only piece of clothing on his upper body.

"God, what are you doing Austin?" I said almost staring at his gorgeous body.

"Trying to protect you." He replied.

"This way?"

"What?" He said looking at my eyes and then his body.

"I am sorry." He said and wore a plain black full sleeves t-shirt.

"Why do have to be so arrogant all the time?" I asked him.

"Why do you have to be so careless all the time?" He questioned back.

"Careless!" I exclaimed.

"Why couldn't you see the dirt in his eyes Rose, and the way he was looking at you."

"Someone is jealous, someone is jealous." I said teasingly.

"Shut up! Jus.. Just go to your room and sleep." He shouted.

Why was he yelling. Is there something he is worried about or its his natural behaviour towards girls.

I didn't say a word and went. But why does it hurts so much. Why am I feeling bad about this.

Something is definitely not right with me or maybe him because Austin James is an idiot.

A/N: Trying a new POV for the first time. Please cooperate if anything goes wrong and let me know about any faults in my story.

Love you all💕💕❤❤💕💕