🏠BACK TO HOME 🏠

Rose's POV

Aahh..  Home sweet home, I thought just as entering the iron gate painted black. I still remember I was wearing new clothes and carelessly started painting the gate in same clothing and had paint all over my clothes. Mom scolded me for that.
And I cried and laughed sheepishly simultaneously.
Hahaha weird.
And mom started laughing too.

But that incident dates 7 years back.

I thought and smiled.

"Anything funny about your home?" Austin asked as if he's my professor.

"Yeah, about the gate. Will tell you sometime later." I said and walked in.

Rang the doorbell.

The door opened.

An exceptionally beautiful lady with a heartwarming smile on her face hugged me. The hug was so relaxing, reliving and forgot all my tiredness.
And that is why the say a mom's hug is the best in world.

I couldn't control and collapsed on her with my tears, "I missed you maa"

"Not more than me" She said and kissed my forehead softly."

"Forgot me babe." Said a familiar voice.

No you're guessing wrong. It wasn't Aussie, it  was my partner in crime, Hazel, my bestie.

I hugged her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I missed home cooked food, a lot." I said my mom hugging her while dining with all my loved ones. At the same time missing dad, because he was out for a business trip to China.

We all were having a great time together. Me, Austin, Hazel and my mom.
She kept on asking me about Austin and I kept on avoiding that part.
I didn't wanted to tell mom about me and Austin so early.

And about my absence, oh yes, Austin told my mom a weird story that she believed. I don't know what he said.

"So were you safe with Mr. Eligible bachelor." Hazel asked teasingly.

"What do mean by safe?" I was offended pretty quick.

"I mean he is so hot, did he burn you." Winks Hazel.

"Well enough I think" I said blushing.

"I knew." She said killing the last piece of carrot with the fork. And ate it.

Dinner's  done.

I asked mom when will be dad returning from his business trip. And she replied next week, and went straight to her room.

"Baby doll, I must go now. You need rest." Austin said kissing my forehead.

"Bye Austin." Hazel said ready to wave at him.

"Want me drop you home Hazel." He said wearing his jacket.

"I will stay with bestie my tonight." Hazel said blunt.

"No." He thrown.

"I mean your parents must be waiting for you at home." He covered up instantly.

"Fine let's get into your car." Hazel said him and hugged me. Said good bye. And followed Austin.

I bid them and went inside. Thinking about the expressions and looks they shared while talking.

I was sleepy. I yawned and switched off the lights and just as I was about to go into my room I remembered that Austin said Hazel's parents must be waiting but......

HAZEL IS AN ORPHAN !!

A/N: A loads of apologizies to readers reading my story sincerely. It has been a long time since I have updated. 😞😞

This chapter is very short and not so interesting but next chapter has some really major and revealing secrets.
Stay blessed guys and plzz vote and share precious comments.

Love to all💕💕❤❤