BRUSH YOUR TEETH MONSTER!!

Austin's POV

I yelled really bad at her. I think she felt bad that is why she didn't say a word and went to sleep. I was really harsh. I am stupid.
I went to her. She had her back faced to me.
"Rose" I called out.
"Go away, Austin I don't wanna talk to you." came back the reply.
"Look I am sorry. It's just....." I was interrupted.
"Just go I said." She said.
" Fine, Good night " I said and went to my bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next morning when I woke up it was already 8am. I got up and the first thing I did was to take a shower. I got ready and ordered the breakfast. Though I don't know what Rose likes but I order bagels and omlet. I have decided what I had to do.

I took the breakfast and went to her. Rose was sleeping. I can see a sense of happiness, a sense of relaxation on her face. She trusts me. How much ever harsh I am with her she trusts me. She is cute, she is beautiful and what I did to her, and I will be doing, I don't know if that's right or wrong.

I just keep looking at her with a several thoughts running across my mind when suddenly I realised that Rose has already woken up.
"Good morning" I said.

"Hmm, why are you looking at me like this." She asked.
"Uhumm I....I was waiting for you to get up." I said hurriedly.

"Why?"

"To apologize"

" Why "

"For the way I behaved yesterday."

" Well, apology accepted." She said smiling.

She is really cute. I thought I would have to run behind her but I can't believe she actually forgave me.

"But that is so romantic Austin" she said.

"What?"

"You brought me breakfast just to apologize. Awww!"

"Hehe,yeah."

Tucking the brown lock of her hair behind her ears, Rose looked at me and asked "Why are you being so nice to me. The first time you saw me you hated me but now....."
I interrupted her by putting my finger on her lips and softly saying, "You speak a lot. You really need to keep quiet at least when I get romantic."
I kept looking at her beautiful eyes filled with innocence and trust that she has on me. And not to mention destiny always has its own plans.

"Okay look I need to go now but till the time I come back , I want you to get ready." I said buttoning up the upper most button her shirt that must've opened up during her sleep, but didn't show much of her cleavage.

"But why?" She looked down at the button and asked.

"That you will know soon. Till then have your breakfast and take a shower and get ready. Don't make me wait. And yes don't forget to brush your teeth monster." I said chuckling and went out of the door.

My phone rang. It was a unknown number but I know it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rose's POV

I don't get it. First of all you scold me for flirting with a guy though you are not my boyfriend. Then next morning you come me and apologize. In a very romantic manner you wake me up with my favourite breakfast and then ask me to get ready. Weirdo.
But yeah the interesting fact is I am going on a date.....
or maybe not a date just an 'apology trip'.
I stuff my mouth with the bagels and go to take a shower.

A/N: Awww Austin is so romantic. (Especially when it's Francesco Lachowaski. 😍😍)
But seriously, why am I falling for my own characters.
Anyways lots of love
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕