THE FINAL ENCOUNTER 2

Austin's POV

"Rose, I love you. That's the truth, don't pay attention to what she is saying. She is a devil."
I said cupping her face with both my hands.

She was moving her head side to side, her hands were tied.

"Austin, Hazel may not be a loyal friend, but trust me she is a loyal enemy. She won't lie. Its you who's lying. Tell Me the truth!"

"Okay fine, I will tell you the truth but please, you have to keep faith in me."
I convinced.

"I want the goddamn truth, Austin."

"Okay fine" I said and narrate her my whole story.

Hazel just  stood there enjoying our pain, our heartbreak.
________________________

"Austin, you lied to me. You said you loved me, but it was all a lie, a drama, a trap. Your real intention was to make me fall in love with you and kill me."

"I am afraid that's true. But no, this is what I wanted until I actually fell in love with you."

"No, Austin no. Justifying yourself won't change the fact that our love started off with a lie!"

"Rose......." I said and I was cut off by Hazel.

"Okay, enough of this sweet love drama. Aussie baby, do what I hired you for. Here catch the gun. And shoot Rose." She threw the gun towards me.

"No, I won't." And the gun fell on my feet.

"Such a risk taker, aren't you boy. But hey, you got your sister to save. So come'on now choose one, Rose or Andy!" She said rubbing her palms together.

"Hazel, we were best friends, I don't fear death but I need to know it before death, where did I go wrong?" Rose asked her almost helplessly.

"Ah! I have been dying to answer this question. Let's not delay thas one, so it all started off with Luke."

"Luke!" Rose was shocked to hear that name.

"Surprise, surprise! Luke was my neighbour from childhood. We played together. We told each other everything. We were childhood best friends and childhood lovers." Hazel said almost crying.

"You never told me this, Hazel." Rose said in surprise.

"Then the Mendel family shifted to L.A. I and Luke used to talk daily on phone calls. He told me he missed me, until one day you came in his life. First he used to call me daily but then the call were reduced to zero. He forgot me. Just because of you, Rose Wade, you.
You took away my love, my Luke."

"I....I didn't knew." Rose said meekly.

"But now you do. Austin finish off your work, take the money and get out of the country. Hurry up, I haven't got the whole day" she said snapping her fingers.

"Hazel, you gotta a problem with me. You should be the one shooting me and not Austin." Rose said.

Rose loves me, she can read my soul through my body. I guess she knew I couldn't. She knew, I needed the money.  She was ready to sacrifice, but I am helpless.
I can't fight Hazel or Seth. If I get killed they would kill Andy and Rose too, without a second thought.
I have to live and save them too.

"Oh my my, Rose darling If I wish, I can kill you in a second but hey, won't it be fun to see you getting shot by your lover. It would give you the same feeling trust me."

"Yes, it would. It would give me the same feeling. Getting betrayed by two most trusted persons in my life. Yes it would give me the same feeling." Rose was crying.

I could feel her heart aching. All because of me. Only if I wouldn't have agreed to this stupid deal. I wish I knew where Andy was. I could've saved Andy and Rose all at the same time.

"Pick up the gun Austin. Don't make me say that again and again!" Hazel screamed.

I stood there staring the gun. Wishing that it would disappear magically.

"Okay,  Seth time to fulfil your fetish. You always had an eye on Andy right. Why don't you have have some fun with your new victim." Hazel spat on the phone. That's when I saw Seth was seen nowhere.

"No, Andy. Hazel please don't touch Andy."

"Then do as I say!"

"Okay fine, I am picking up the gun."
And I picked up the gun.

"Shoot me, Austin. Save your sister. Be loyal to her atleast." Rose said.

"Shoot her, Austin. She is inviting you. And don't you think of acting smart. Shooting me will only kill you and both your ladies. I got a lot of contacts dear!"

Hazel read my thoughts.
Helpless like a controlled  robot, I pointed the gun towards Rose.

"Push, the trigger darling, it ain't gonna work on it's own Austin." Hazel blurted.

"Push the trigger Austin. For Andy, please!" Rose pleaded.

If only the gun could disappear. I was about to push the trigger when someone kicked the gun and my hand. The gun and I fell on the floor.

I looked up at the godly figure. It was him. The root of all causes. Luke Mendel.

"I knew such a bastard you are." He said giving me a hand.

"What the heck are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Oh Austin darling, we will talk about this at our coffee date, now can we focus on saving my girl, Rosey."

"Oh boy, Luke you wanna save Rose. How though? First, She is tied in chains. And won't give you the keys. Second, Andy has a time bomb on her chest. Which indeed is about to blast." She laughed.

"Talking about me bitch!"

The voice. Its Andy. She is safe.

"Andy" I called and she crashed onto me.

"You little rat, how did you escape?" Hazel was all fiery now.

"Your lover saved me." Andy replied.

"Luke!"

"Seth" Andy said looking towards the door.
"True love, isn't it?" Andy exclaimed.

Seth came in. He saved Andy instead of hurting her.

"Enough of this! Get ready best friend."
Hazel took out another gun out of her pocket. Rose sat there expressionless. As if she had been waiting for this since when!

Hazel was about to pull the trigger when I gripped her wrist from back and changed the direction of the gunshot. Luke hit her head with another gun and Seth was busy calling the cops and ambulance.

Finally, the situation was under control. We some found the key to the chains and released Rose. By  that time she was unconscious again. 
Soon the cops and the ambulance arrived.

It was all over. Finally.

Now I could live happily ever after with my two ladies.

I sighed.

"Nope, not so soon buddy."
Luke tapped me.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"We gotta talk over some really important things!" He said and started walking.

I followed.

A/N: Okay guys and girls, this was all about encounters. Next chapter would officially be the last chapter. Do read, vote and comment.
Love to all💕💕