HE ISN'T THAT BAD

The lobby of hotel had a big wood coloured couch with a few people sitting on it. There were many people with colourful dresses and bags.
"Shall we go to room" I asked Austin.

"Yeah, you are really tired aren't you."

"No,just want to check out"

"What room or me!"

"Room, dumbass"

I said and I went straight towards the lift. I pressed the button pointing downward.

"Won't you prefer the stairs babydoll" he asked me expecting an answer.

"And why would I do that?"

Ha! Good job. Replying a question with question.

"I think a bit of belly fat is peeping out, no offense!" He said raising his arms at me.
Now that's rude you cannot check me out without my permission.

"What, I am offended!"

"Sorry just kidding. You are cute."

"You are monkey.I wish to slap you but I can't or else it would be animal abuse"
I said in a tone full of rudeness.

"You are crazy"

"Guess what, I am going to punch you."

"Jesus Christ I am scared save me...." he screamed and ran into the lift.
Which was waiting for us to enter.

I hate the feeling when the lift just stops on a floor.

There were two pretty girls with us. And Austin was giving both of them a flirty smile.

"You are unbelievable" I said pinching his skin covering those heavenly biceps.

"Why do you care" he said holding my fingers which were still on his biceps.

"No its not that" I said nearly blusing.

"Then how is it?"

"Its just, if I could call you a male bitch" I said knowing that I was talking maniac.

"What! Babydoll you are weird."

"Thanks"

The lift stopped and opened into a very huge corridor. It was very beautiful.
We reached our room 237.
I entered the key in the keyhole.

Our room isn't that big but its worth staying.
My room is bigger than that.
As soon as we enter the room,the scent of freshly made wodden furnitures fills up my nose.

There is a wooden bed just beside the window and a wodden couch. The front wall is somewhat of caramel or light woddy shade.

 The front wall is somewhat of caramel or light woddy shade

I quite like this room. I don't believe I am saying but its romantic.

"Shall we take a look at the bathroom?" Austin said with a smirk in his eyes.

"You know what , you can because you are going to shit there all day long."

"Thats true. Since you are so hot and spicy I may get diarrhoea" He said winking.

Chirst, this boy talks like the hero from a romance novel.

"Fine! you win,I lose." I say and go towards the balcony.
I stand there for some time. Its beautiful view from here. I just keep looking when a sudden thought struks me
"Austin, who is going to pay for all this and I want to go back my mom is alone!"

"Don't worry baby doll. Your mom is safe with Hazel. She has already told your mom that you and me are going out and secondly, don't you know who I am. I am Austin James, probably one of the  richest badboy in town."

I sigh and say "Good, I am tired and want to sleep so please DND."

I say and dive into the bed.

I don't why I am feeling so comfortable with Austin I never liked him before but he isn't that bad and besides I can bunk my classes for a few days.

A/N : Update! Update! Update!
Plz vote and comment if you like what I am writing
Lots of Love❤❤❤