GOOD TIMES DON'T LAST! (FLASHBACK 2)

Rose's POV

Today Luke and I decided to talk about our past lives. I know it's weird but yeah, the topic somehow came up and now we are in the middle of this discussion.

"So Bethany is your ex, and she wants you back."
I asked feeling a bit jealous.

"Yeah, but you see when you are young and hot all you need in your partner is good looks and good money." He said looking at the decorative plants kept in front.

"And you had them both." I said.

"Had??" A question bounced back at me.

"Yeah, I mean you have..." I said timidly.

"Have what?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

Suddenly Luke seemed closer to me than he was.

Or its just me...

"Oh, well you have good looks, good money, great body and you smell great." I snapped.

"You've been quite of an observant, haven't you?" He said.

Okay now I felt pretty embarrassed, enough to feel myself naked still being in clothes.

We kept looking at each other for about a minute in intense gaze.

And I didn't even realise when this intense gaze turned into a deep kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay so you are actually telling me that you did that gross this." Kathy said.

Kathy aka Katherine is my younger sister, not much young though just a year difference. She studies in boarding school so we meet up only when she visits us or vice versa.
And whenever we do we try to share each and every detail of our life with each other.

"First of all Kathy that is called a kiss. And second its normal between two people who have feelings for each other." I said.

"Whatever, A kiss for me is just a mutal exchange of saliva between two people who barely know each other." She said taking a sip of coffee from her mug.

"Are you alien specied or something, like seriously... I don't believe you are my sister." I said.

"Oh, no..no... I am not your sister, I am an alien and people in my planet don't kiss!"

Alright I am out of this conversation. I went inside my room ignoring my little sister.

Kathy has been in love once, she got betrayed and now she is a non believer of love. That's her story. I can only console her and nothing else.

Just sitting on my bed and thinking about him is itself so calming. I don't wanna think anything else now but yeah I still study in school and I have a lot of studies to do.

Just like that days passed by, though I didn't get much time to meet Luke, we used to chat for hours on phone, text each other and stay in touch.
Ofcourse my mom could see it all but she didn't say a word. And I never asked her why.

It did not took long for me to dream about Luke being my boyfriend or husband or even worse, the father of my children. I could imagine our old age sitting together without teeth. And a wooden round table with our dentures in it, grinning at each other.

I had already planned a lot. And why not, not only did he have a face worth looking, but also a heart worth loving.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a normal day as usual execpt for the butterflies in my stomach. It was Sunday so I had a lot of time for passing with Luke.

I called him and he told me he was busy. Well that's weird because he never did that before, and who on earth is busy on Sundays. I had nothing to do that day so I decided to help my mom is kitchen.

After about one hour he called me back, I was more than happy. He told me that he wanted to meet me and messaged me the address. I quickly changed my outfit to a lovely red and white colored dress and a hind of makeup and went to the place he mentioned. Wondering what he wanted say or was it just a casual meeting. My heart danced in excitement as well as fear.

As soon as I reached the location I could see a beautiful fountain made of clear white marble, spraying out scented waters. Just opposite to the fountain was a café, quite big. I just stood there mesmerized by the fountain, waiting for Luke when suddenly a pair of big arms grabbed my waist, I did not panic for I knew who it was. I turned around to see the most beautiful pair of eyes. I could divert my mind away from his soft, kissable lips. I kissed him deep, and loving, needless to say he did the same.

Then we went inside the café. We chatted about casual everyday things, when I suddenly asked him why he chose this place and got back a reply, "You will know soon."

We finished our coffee and we were about to leave the place. I headed towards the exit. I noticed he wasn't with me; I turned around and could not believe what I saw.

Luke was on his knees holding a bouquet of roses with both his hands, proposing me!

Everyone in the café was looking at us and smiling their warmest smile. I never thought this moment would come my life too.

I still remember those words, "Rose you are the most wonderful girl I have ever met. I still remember the evening when I first saw you. You seemed like an ordinary teenager to me and yet so different, but the more I thought about you, the more I fell for you. Miss Rose Wade, I see your face when I get up in the morning, I imagine you as my future wife, mother of my children and the true love of my life. I don't know if you love or if I am even good enough for you, but have and I always will love you the same

I LOVE YOU ROSE. PS sorry for being so dramatic." And he chuckled.

Tears fell like a waterfall from my eyes and crying I said yes to his proposal. Crying I said "I love you too" and hugged him.

I wanted to call my mom and tell her that how wrong she was about Luke.

And so we spent a lot of time together. Days passing by reminded me how lucky I was to get a loving, caring boyfriend like Luke.

Mom was happy too until one night that changed everything, destroyed and shattered everyone....

Love to all.

A/N: Sorry for late update guys. I really need to work on tensed😜

Please support and love my work. Bye

Love to all.❤❤