POTATO DOUCHEBAG

🚨Short chapter warning🚨

Rose's POV

"C'mon Austin don't deny it. It's you definitely you." I said looking at Austins picture on his phone.

"Nope baby doll it can't be me, imean seriously just look at that little guy, and look at me, he looks like a potato douchebag and me tight ass..." i did'nt let him comlete the sentence and immedietly said "Monkey. That's what you are."

"Well, fine with me atleast Iam not that potato douchebag." he said eating a bite of the most hilarious snack ever.

                                                     Potato douchebag aka  Austin James

Potato douchebag
aka Austin James

Only holy lord knows why on earth would anyone deny being such a cute baby.

Meanwhile I somehow finish my meal and move to the sink to keep the plate. I may seem normal but inside waves of excitement and nervousness overpower me. what the hell was going on did Austin just kissed me. And what if fall in love with him. I am not ready for this. I don't have the courage to fall in love again.

"Is it just me or you always think this loud?"
I don't know how but somehow this guy manages to scare the shit out of me.
"Aussie baby, don't you think you interfering way too much in my thoughts. Look I don't wanna hurt you but just keep away from this." I stated realizing that I actually said those things aloud.

"Huh, fine." He sighed and was gone.

Was that even worth?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Austin's POV

Even I don't want to fall in love with you Rose but who can stop the bloody invisible alien specied feelings.

Trrnngg(the phone rings)

Not again

"Hello" I speak up unwillingly.

"Hello Austin"

I just sigh loud enough.

"Are we done yet?" The voice says.

"No sir."

"Why not?"

"I can't."

"You dare say that. You know what harm can I do to her pretty boy."

I hate her but...

"It will be done tonight."
I say feverishly.

"Good boy. It better be." She said and hung up.

"What is it Austin?" Rose comes from behind and asks.

Has she heard the conversation if yes that it's gonna be difficult for her.

Shit I can't let this happen.

"The hotel." I snapped.
"They called if we would be checking out."

"Oh, ofcourse I can't wait to see my mother." She says.

I just nod my head and tell her "There is something special I want to do tonight, are you in?"

She hesitates a bit and replies "Yeah sure."
.
.
.
But I am not!

A/N: Shorty but still interesting I hope so.
That what you are going to tell me.😉😉