HAPPY EASTER

You can skip if you want but I would recommend that you read this because it is the truth and I hope that it impacts you.
-
-
-
Hey guys! Happy Easter! I mean Easter's tomorrow but I'm saying this now.

So I'm a Christian. I believe with all of my heart that Jesus Christ came to earth to save us from our sins. Jesus was hated by the world and he was brutally beaten. He loved them and they killed him. He loved his enemies. With all of his being. He loved the entire world.

Soldiers nailed him to a cross and pierced his side. He could have commanded angels to save him. But he chose not to to save us. He loved us so much that he was willing to be hung on slats of wood to slowly and painfully die. He died and his mother and disciples wept.

He died and was put into a tomb. He stayed there for three days. At this time his body would be decaying and he face would be unrecognizable. Yet he wasn't.  God, Jesus's own Father resurrected him from the grave. Jesus is alive and with us.

I know that you may not believe me. And that's okay. But it is incredibly important to me to share this miraculous story with you guys. I know that I believe this and that Jesus is in my heart and is my Savior.

So if you ever feel like you aren't loved or aren't good enough, just remember that the creator of the world loves you enough to have died on a cross for you. Jesus loves you more than anything.  And if you believe this, you will go to heaven one day. You will live in harmony with God. If you believe that Jesus died for you and you are sorry for your sins and you admit it to Jesus Christ, you will be saved.

I might not be the best explainer of this but if you have any questions, PLEASE feel free to ask my any questions in the comments. And I'm putting the verses for the resurrection story  below.
• Matthew chapter 26-28
• Mark chapter 14-16
• Luke chapter 22-24
• John chapter 18-20

God bless you all. I love you guys.
-Ray ❤️