Ch. 4 Guess who is getting married

Two days later.

June 18, 2006. 

Sunday.

Bella is relieved that Charlie approves of her marrying Edward. All she has to do now is to call her mother Renee and to tell her that she is getting married. She looks at the clock on her wall and sees that it is 10 o'clock in the morning which means that it is 1 o'clock in the afternoon. She gets out of the bed and walks towards her cell phone which is on her night stand. She grabs her cell phone and smiles when she hears movement. 

" Hello, Mr. Cullen" Bella turns around and smiles when she sees Edward sitting on her bed.

" Hello, future Mrs. Cullen" Edward smiles at her. " What are you doing?" He asked while looking at the cell phone on her hand.

" I'm going to call my Mom" Bella tells him. " She has to know that we are getting married" She walks towards him and sits on his lap.

" Alright" Edward wrapped his arms around Bella's waist and held her close to him. 

Bella dials Renee's phone number and stays quiet. She smiles when she hears Renee through the other line.

" Hey, Mom" Bella speaks up.

" Bella! How you been?" Renee asked her. 

" I am doing well. I have something important to tell you" Bella sounds excited to tell Renee.

" What is it?" Renee asked her. 

" Guess who is getting married?" Bella asked her.

It took Renee a few seconds to figure it out. 

" Oh my god! You are getting married. Please tell me that I am right?" Renee asked sounding excited.

Bella laughs a little.

" Yeah. I am the one that is getting married" She tells her. " Dad already knows, and he gave Edward his blessing to marry me" She explained.

" Why did Edward asked Charlie for his blessing?" Renee curiously asked. 

Bella turns to look at Edward who is lovingly kissing the top of her head. 

" Edward is old school" She tells her.

Renee laughs.

" I'm happy for you, sweetheart. You better send me an invitation!" She tells her. " Phil and I will support you at your wedding. I love you!" She sounds happy. 

" I will for sure send you an invitation to my wedding. I love you too, Mom" Bella tells her as she hangs up the phone.

Edward looks at Bella.

" She took it rather well" He tells her.

" I figured she would" Bella smiles at him.

Edward stares at Bella with a loving expression.

" I can't wait for you to become Mrs. Cullen" He tells her.

" I can't wait as well" Bella tells him. " Knowing Alice. She would know what our wedding will look like" She smiles. " It's going to be magical" She closed her eyes.

" It will" Edward leans towards Bella and kisses her on the lips. " I love you...." He whispers.

Bella kisses Edward back.

" I love you too" She whispers.