Ch. 23 They are not immortal children

December 12, 2006. 

Tuesday

[ Twilight_Hime10: I do not own this picture

[ Twilight_Hime10: I do not own this picture. ]

Melody is comfortably sitting inside her parents' van. She is wearing warm clothes because the weather is cold. Her long straight brown hair is in pigtails. She looks out the window with a curious expression. She looks away from the window to her parents. She can't help but wonder where they are going. All she knows is that everyone in her family is going out of town to meet up with their friends. 

" Papa. Mama. Where are we going?" Melody politely asked them. 

Edward quickly glances at Bella who nods her head. He looks away from her to the road.

Bella turns her head back to look at Melody. 

" We are going to the Denali" She tells her.

" Denali?" Melody blinks.

" Yes. Our other family lives over there. We would be in Denali in a few hours" Bella explains to her.

" Okay" Melody nods her head. 

Renesmee pulls out three Barbies from her backpack. She held them close to her.

" Grandpa Charlie. Would you like to play Barbies with Jacob and me?" Renesmee happily asked him.

Charlie looks at Renesmee who is sitting between him and Jacob at the back of the van. 

" Um. Grandpa isn't feeling too good. Jacob can play for me" Charlie tells her.

Renesmee nods her head as she happily passes a Barbie doll to Jacob who takes it. 

Melody turns to Seth who is sitting next to her. She giggles when she sees Seth asleep with her backpack in his arms. She decided to take a quick nap. She lays her head against Seth's left shoulder and falls asleep. 

A few hours later. 

Edward drives the van up a mountain and through a forest. He looks forward and smiles when he sees the Denali house in the distance.

 He looks forward and smiles when he sees the Denali house in the distance