Ch. 29 The Confrontation part 1

December 31, 2006.

Sunday. 

[ Twilight_Hime10: I do not own this picture

[ Twilight_Hime10: I do not own this picture. Imagine the girl on the left is Melody while the girl on the right is Renesmee. ]

It's the morning of the next day. 

Everyone arrived at the clearing as they wait for the Volturi and their witnesses to come. Melody stands next to Edward while Renesmee stands next to Bella. Seth and Jacob stood behind Edward and Bella in their wolf forms. Their witnesses stood around the family as they look forward seeing the Volturi and their witnesses. 

Aro looks at his dear old friend Carlisle Cullen

" Carlisle. I can't believe that we have to come to this" He tells him. " It seems like one of your coven mates" He turns to look at Edward. " Has committed a crime and it seems like his mate is a part of it" He turns to look at Bella and smiles at her. " Isabella~" He happily calls out to her. " Immortality suits you" He tells her.

Bella looks at Aro with a serious expression.

Jane noticed and intently stares at Bella hoping that she suffers.

Bella looks at Jane and doesn't feel any pain.

Jane angrily hissed since her power doesn't affect Bella. 

Aro sees that and smirks. 

He looks at Bella with a curious expression and wonders if she joins the Volturi after all of this is over.

Caius noticed the number of wolves on the Cullen's side. He angrily hissed thinking that they are werewolves.

" Aro. Their allies are werewolves!" He angrily shouts at them.

" Caius" Carlisle speaks up. " They are not werewolves. Do you think that werewolves will roam around in the morning where they are no full moon?" He asked him.

Aro looked at the wolves and noticed that they walk on four legs instead of two.

" My dear brother. Do not fret because they are not werewolves" He tells him.