Ch. 7 The Honeymoon

The reception ended, and the guests stood outside of the Cullen's house. They wanted to see Bella and Edward get in the car that will take them to the airport and into their Honeymoon destination. Bella gets out of the house. She is wearing a beautiful cream colored dress with black heels. 

Bella turns around and smiles when she sees Jasper carrying her luggage and putting it in the car

Bella turns around and smiles when she sees Jasper carrying her luggage and putting it in the car. She turns to look at Alice and smiles at her. She hugs Alice close to her.

" Thank you for everything" Bella whispers.

" You welcome, Bella and besides we are family now" Alice whispers back to her.

Edward gets out of the house and carries his luggage. He walks down the stairs to the car and smiles when he sees Bella hugging Alice. He puts his luggage inside of the car. He hears his name and turns around to look at Carlisle and Esme. 

" Edward. Take good care of Bella" Esme hugs Edward.

Edward hugs her back.

" I will" He smiles at her. 

" Edward. This envelope is for you and Bella" Carlisle held a yellow envelope to Edward. " It contains money and important documents as well the key to the house in Isle Esme" He smiles at him.

" Thank you" Edward takes the envelope. 

" Be careful and have fun" Carlisle tells him.

Edward nods his head.

He turns around and smiles at Bella. 

" You ready?" He asked her.

Bella finished giving hugs to her parents and turns to look at Edward. 

" I'm ready" She smiles at him.

Edward and Bella get inside the car. They waved goodbye to their loved ones as the car drives away and heads to Seattle airport.

Fourteen hours and fifty minutes later. 

August 14, 2006.

Monday. 

Edward and Bella arrived at Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. The couple decided to spend time in the beautiful city from the morning to night.

Once they finished, they head towards the docks where a boat will take them to Isle Esme. Bella looks at her surroundings as she hugs Edward close to her. She looks forward and smiles when she sees a house in the distance. 

" Is that?" Bella asked

" Yes. That is our home where we will be staying for the meanwhile in Isle Esme" Edward tells her.

The boat drops Edward and Bella off. Edward converses with the captain while Bella walks towards the house. Bella enters the house and looks at the decor in awe. She can't believe that she is going to be living in this house during her honeymoon. She looked down and noticed rose petals on the floor. She follows the rose petals towards a door. She opens the door and steps inside. She smiles when she sees a beautiful bedroom which let her know that she and Edward are going to be making love on that bed. 

Bella hears footsteps walking towards her

Bella hears footsteps walking towards her. She turns around and smiles when she sees Edward. 

" Bella Cullen" Edward smiles at her. " I love it so much. It's like you were destined to carry that last name" He tells her.

Bella gently placed a finger on Edward's chest.

" Before we do it. Let me get dressed for the occasion" She winks at him.

Edward chuckles as he nods his head. He watched Bella grab her luggage and run off to the bathroom. He looks away and gets himself ready by taking his shirt off and leaving his pants on. 

Thirty minutes later.

Edward was reading a book while laying in bed. He hears footsteps walking towards the bedroom. He lifts his head up and smiles when he sees Bella standing by the door.

" Hey" Bella calls out to Edward while wearing an embarrassed expression

" Hey" Edward chuckles finding Bella's embarrassment rather adorable. " Why don't you join me in bed?" He asked while putting the book away on the nightstand and holding his other hand out to her.

Bella walks towards the bed and takes Edward's hand with hers. Her heart skips a beat when Edward gently pulls her to him. In seconds, she is suddenly on the bed with him on top of her. She looks up at Edward who is looking down at her with a loving expression. 

" I promise to be gentle" Edward tells her.

" I know" Bella smiles at him. 

She pulls Edward to her as they shared a passionate kiss. She felt his hands roam up and down on her body. She looks at Edward in the eyes and smiles at him. She reassured Edward that she is ready for him to take her virginity.

Edward smiles back at her.

The two began to make love for the first time. 

Their passionate love making lasted through the night.