Ch. 31 The Confrontation part 3

Jasper and Alice witnessed the confrontation happening before their eyes. They looked at each other and nodded their heads. They agreed to stop the fight without any death occurring in their family. Jasper and Alice turned to their witnesses a male hybrid named Nahuel and his maternal aunt, Hulien. 

" Nahuel. We want you and your aunt to stay hidden until all of this is over. We will call out for you when we are done" Alice tells him.

Nahuel nods his head. 

Jasper and Alice run out of the forest and head towards the battle. Jasper sees a Volturi guard about to snap his mother Esme's neck. He jumps in and roughly grabs the Volturi guard's neck and snaps it in half.

Esme wears a surprised expression when she sees Jasper. She smiles at him.

" Jasper!" She sounds happy to see him.

Alice sees her sister Bree struggling against a Volturi witness. She runs towards the witness and kicks her head off killing her instantly. She turns to Bree and smiles at her. 

Bree happily smiles at Alice.

Alice looks at Aro and runs towards him with Jasper following behind her. 

" Aro!" Alice calls out to him.

Aro turns and smiles when she sees Alice.

" Alice~" He orders the nearby Volturi Guards not to hurt Alice. " My dear. You don't know how happy I am to see you. Have you come to join the Volturi?" He happily asked her.

Alice shakes her head.

" No, but I do have a vision for you if you wish to see" She tells him.

Aro smiles as he held his right hand out to Alice.

Jasper stood close to Alice while glaring at the other guards with an animal like expression.  

Alice takes Aro's hand and shows him a vision of the Volturi being killed and his brothers as well himself are dead. Aro looks at Alice in the eyes as he lets go of her hand.

" Everyone stop!" Aro shouts.

All of the Volturi guards and witnesses stopped. Aro looked around and noticed some of his witnesses are dead while the Cullen, wolves, and their witnesses are still alive.

" What is wrong, Aro?" Caius asked.

" Yes, brother what is it?" Marcus looks at him.

" We can't continue this battle, or we will all die" Aro tells them. " I saw the future" He turns to look at Alice.

" And it will become a reality if you continue" Alice tells them. " If you are worried about my nieces being a threat. You don't have to worry because I have a witness that knows a lot about my nieces. May I call my witness out?" She asked.

" Of course" Aro nods his head. 

Alice turns to the forest.

" Nahuel! You can come out now" She calls out to her witness.

Everyone turns seeing a young man with long straight black hair in a ponytail, dark brown eyes, tanned skin, and is wearing Native clothing walking out of the forest with a beautiful tan skin woman with curly black hair and blood red eyes. 

" And who and what are you?" Aro asked Nahuel.

" I am a half vampire like those girls" Nahuel tells him.

Edward and Bella intently stared at Nahuel. 

" And how old are you?" Caius asked.

" I am 156-years-old, but my body is physically 18-years-old" Nahuel politely tells him.

Edward and Bella looked at each other. 

" Our girls are going to live for a long time" They sounded happy and relieved to know that. 

" And what do you eat?" Marcus asked him.

" I eat human food, but also drink blood like vampires. I can sleep and roam around in the sunlight without being noticed. I am the only one among my sisters that has venom. That's how I changed my aunt" Nahuel turns to look at Hulien. 

The three kings wore a surprised expression.

" There are more of you?" They asked him.

Nahuel nods his head.

" I have three half-sisters. My father created us as experiments. If you encounter them, please spare my sisters. I don't mind you killing my father..." He honestly tells them.

Aro nods his head.

He turns to everyone.

" Everyone. This confrontation is over. I am sorry that we waste all of your time for nothing. You all may go home. Volturi guards, wives, and brothers. We are heading home as well" He tells them.

All of the witnesses ran off once Aro let them leave. The Volturi guards, Caius, and Marcus ran off as well. Aro turns around to look at the Cullen.

" Such talents...gone to waste..." Aro whispers as he turns around and runs towards the forest and disappearing out of their eyesight.

Everyone cheers once the Volturi are gone. The couples began to kiss each other with love and happiness including the newest couples such as Charlie and Tanya, and Garrett and Kate. 

" Let's all go home! Also, Embry communicates with Seth and Jacob. Let them know that the girls are going to live and to bring them home" Edward turns to look at Embry's wolf form.

Embry nods his head while Bree hugs him close. He informed Seth and Jacob, and they told him that they would bring the girls back to the Cullen house. 

Everyone heads to the Cullen house to celebrate. Edward and Bella wait for Seth and Jacob to bring their girls home. They looked forward and smiled when they see Melody and Renesmee.

" Papa! Mama!" Melody shouts feeling happy to see them.

" Mom! Dad!" Renesmee sounded happy and relieved to see them. 

Seth and Jacob laid on their stomachs. Melody and Renesmee get off of them as they ran towards their parents. Melody attacks Edward with a hug while Renesmee attacked Bella with a hug. 

" You two are okay..." Melody whispers to Edward as she hides her face against his stomach and begins to cry. " I was scared....of losing you and Mama" She tells him.

Edward picks Melody up and hugs her close. He stays quiet feeling happy to have his daughter in his arms.

Alice looked at the family and froze when she sees a vision of the girls. Melody and Renesmee were at First Beach with Seth and Jacob. Alice noticed that Melody looks like Bella while Renesmee looks like a mix between Edward and Bella. They were eighteen-years-old and are happy with their Imprinter. 

Edward saw the vision and smiles. He looks down at Melody and kisses her forehead. He is happy that his daughter is going to have a normal childhood that she deserves.

Melody looks up at Edward and smiles at him.

Seth shapeshifts back into his human form. He looks at Melody and Edward with a big smile. He is also happy that his Imprintee is going to have a normal childhood that she deserves. He can't wait to grow up with her and be a part of her life from now on and forever. 

The End.