Ch. 27 Meeting Uncle Jasper's friend

December 27, 2006.

Wednesday.

[ Twilight_Hime10: I do not own this picture

[ Twilight_Hime10: I do not own this picture. Imagine that little girl is Melody.]

Bella receives an email from a man named J. Jenks who is a close friend of Jasper and Alice. J.Jenks informed Bella that the important documents Jasper requested for her to pick up are ready. Bella frowns when she remembers that Alice and Jasper suddenly disappear after everyone went to get their witnesses. She also remembers a vampire couple named Peter and Charlotte informing her and the Cullens that Alice and Jasper have something important to do, but they will come back on the day when the Volturi and Cullen Coven confront each other. 

Bella blankly stares at her cell phone when she hears footsteps walking towards her. She looked away from her cell phone and smiled when she sees Melody hugging Sandy and Beary close to her.  

" Hey, Melody. Where is your father and Renesmee?" She asked her.

 " Papa is taking Renesmee to the movies with Jacob. He said something about not wanting Jacob to go with Renesmee to watch Happy Feet" Melody blinks.

Bella laughs a little.

" Where is Seth?" She asked.

Melody opens her mouth to say something but is cut off by Seth entering the house.

" Morning!" Seth happily greets them.

Melody turns and smiles when she sees Seth. She ran towards Seth and held her arms out to him.

Seth chuckles and happily picks Melody up into his arms.

" Morning, Seth" Bella nods her head. 

Seth nods his head.

Melody snuggles in his arms with Sandy and Beary close to her. She lays her head against his left shoulder.

Bella smiles at them as she lightly bites her lips. 

" Seth. Melody. Would you two like to accompany me to Seattle, Washington?" She asked them.

Melody turns to look at Bella.

" Okay!" She happily tells her.

Seth nods his head. 

Bella smiles. 

Melody, Seth, and Bella left the Cullen house and into Bella's car. The ride from Forks, Washington to Seattle took three hours and thirty-six minutes. They arrived at their destination which is a fancy restaurant. Seth and Bella get out of the car. Seth carefully grabs Melody who fell asleep during the drive.  

" So, what are we doing here?" Seth curiously asked Bella.

" I'm here to meet a man named J.Jenks. He said that Jasper gave him something to do and asked me to pick it up" Bella tells him. " I wanted you and Melody to accompany me because he is a human and I want him to feel comfortable" She looks at him.