Ch. 26 I will always be there for you

December 24, 2006.

Sunday.

[Twilight_Hime10: I do not own this picture

[Twilight_Hime10: I do not own this picture. Imagine that the little girl on the left is Melody while the little girl on the right is Renesmee.]

Despite the bad situation Melody and Renesmee are in because of Irinia. To distract the girls from being too worried, Bella and Edward and their loved ones decided to throw a Christmas party for them. Melody and Renesmee have been excited when they found out that their family is going to throw a Christmass Ball. Before the day of the Christmas party, Edward happily accompany his daughters to the mall with Rosalie and Carmen Denali while Bella had something important to do at Seattle, Washington.

It's finally the day of the Christmas Ball. All of the witnesses are outside of the Cullen House which is transformed into a Christmas Wonderland. Melody steps out of the house as she looks at her surroundings. She smiles when she sees Seth conversing with Sam and the wolf packs and their Imprintees. She noticed that the witnesses have started to get accustomed being around the wolf-shapeshifters. She happily skips towards Seth and attacks him from behind. 

" Sethy!" Melody looks up at him while wrapping her arms around his waist. 

Seth looks back and smiles when he sees Melody looking up at him with big chocolate brown eyes.

" Hey, Melody" He happily greets her.

Melody giggles as she lets go of Seth.

" Merry Christmas, Sethy" She smiles at him.

" Merry Christmas to you as well" Seth picks Melody up into his arms and hugs her close.

Melody happily hugs him back. She turns to look at Sam and smiles at him. 

" Merry Christmas, Sammy" She politely nods her head.

" Merry Christmas, Melody" Sam smiles at her.

" Where is Emily?" Melody curiously asked him.

" She's over there" Sam turns and sees Emily conversing with Kim, Jared, Bree, Embry, and Paul. 

" I wanna greet Emily and the others" Melody turns to look at Seth.

" Alright" Seth chuckles.

He gently puts Melody down and watches her run towards Melody and the others.

Melody runs up to Emily and happily greets her and the others. She laughs when Paul attacks her with a hug and twirls her around. The others laugh with Melody. They find Melody rather adorable when she smiles and laughs.

Seth and Sam look at them. 

" So, you know what you are going to give her" Sam speaks up.

Seth pulls out a wolf bracelet from his right pant pocket. He looks down at it and smiles.