Ch. 24 Meeting the family's friends

December 13, 2006. 

Wednesday.

[ Twilight_Hime10: I don't own this picture

[ Twilight_Hime10: I don't own this picture. Imagine that Renesmee is the girl on the left while Melody is the girl on the right. ]

Melody is happily playing her piece that she composed with the help of her father, Edward on the piano. She turns her head to the right and smiles at Seth who is sitting next to her in the living room. She decided to entertain themselves by playing the piano and wait for her family's friends to come to the house. 

[ Twilight_Hime10: Harmony is so cute! I just imagine Melody playing the piano like a prodigy because she inherited from Edward. ]

Melody and Seth hear footsteps entering the living room. Melody finished playing the piano. She turns her head back and smiles when she sees Edward and Bella standing by the door and looking at her with a loving expression. 

" Melody. You are so talented!" Bella happily tells her. 

" She is my daughter" Edward chuckles.

Melody blushed.

" Your Mom and Dad are right. You are very talented" Seth looks at Melody with a proud expression.

" Thank you. Mama, Papa, and Sethy" She happily smiles at them.

Bella looks at Melody and Seth. 

" We wanted to let you know that Renesmee is outside with all of our family friends and they want to meet you" Bella tells Melody.

" Okay!" Melody gets up and stretches. " Let's go, Sethy!" She happily takes Seth's right hand in her left hand as they run out of the house to greet her family's friends. 

Bella and Edward watched their youngest daughter and Seth run out of the house. They looked at each other and smiles. They are happy that Melody and Seth are outgoing despite the severe situation everyone is in.  

Melody and Seth stepped out of the house seeing Renesmee showing their family's friends the memories she has of her and Melody inside Bella's womb and that they are not immortal children. She shyly stands behind Seth and tightly held his right. 

" Don't worry, Melody. They won't hurt you" Seth reassures her.

Melody curiously stares at everyone in her front yard. She blinks when she sees a young man with curly brown hair and friendly red eyes smile at her. She smiles at the young man who approached her. 

" Hello, you must be Melody Isaesme Cullen. You look just like your mother, Isabella Cullen. My name is Benjamin, and I'm from the Egyptian Coven" The young man spoke in an Arabian accent.