Part 1: Singing

Singing... is my life.

Singing... will always be my life!

Singing... give me the chance to forget all of my misery, all what I have been going through these past years.

Music has always been the medicine of my mind, it's basically the only thing that understands me, that was always next to me to make me feel better... and my dream is to be known, to live a better life, to travel the world, to show people that I can do anything, that I'm not useless, that I deserve to make my dreams come true. But let's be real, that can never happen because i'm the luckiest unlucky girl...

Let me tell you a little bit about myself. My name is Maria and I live in Norway. I'm 16 years old and you obviously guessed that my passion is singing.

About my life... there's nothing to say I have one older sister, and my parents are always arguing and fighting over stupid things. But that doesn't matter because I got used to it.

My school is a complete disaster. It's full of bullies and I don't have friends there, not even one.

But I do have my earphones. And it's the best thing I can ever have. At least they don't call me in the midnight to tell me that their boyfriend cheated on them or that they don't know which dress they have to wear to the party next door.

I also have my guitar, whenever I'm alone, and that means all the time, I go and sit under the trees. With the cold wind stirring my hear, I sing. And I sing until it gets dark, until I can hear my own footprints, that's when I go back home and jump into my bed. Like usual, nobody ever notice my absence, never knows that I was missing...

I love my voice. I don't need to brag it's just my opinion. My sister tells me that I'm so talented and that the world needs to hear my voice. She supports me all the time, I really love her and maybe she's the only thing that is good in my life. When it comes to my parents, they prefer that I spend more time on my schoolwork instead of singing all the time, and they always hide my guitar but I have my ways so I usually find it. They don't understand how much music means to me...

Sometimes I feel like my whole life is falling apart! Why I can't live a normal life like everyone else? Is it too hard? Why do I feel so useless? Why do I spend a lot of time in front of the mirror, thinking about who I am and why life was so mean to me! Why nobody loves me? Why am I always rejected?

My sister tells me that I should go to another school to start a new life, away from bullies. In fact, I think I should go away not only from my school, but from this country! I want a fresh start, I need a fresh start!

But i'm still too young for all that! I should be patient... I should be strong! I should have faith! I shouldn't give up !

And like they say, there is always hope!

Right...?

Newww fanfictionnnn💕