Part 6: I need help

Martinus' pov/

I didn't want to tell a "stranger" about my problems, but I didn't have another choice. I needed to get this out of my chest.

When I told her what's happening, I noticed that her eyes widened. I could feel she had something planned.

Hopefully it isn't a cookie song.

"Maybe I can help you with the song."

"How?"

"Well, I'm actually a singer too and I have written a lot of songs before. I would love to help."

She sounded really nice how she wanted to help me. But can I trust her? I mean we just met! Maybe when she found out that i'm famous, she decided to pretend that she's a singer and songwriter, so she could be close from us.

What should I do now? I can't tell her I don't trust her. I have seen what she had done when she thought I was eating her cookies, so imagine what she'll do if I accused her of being a liar.

I'm too young to die.

But in the same time, I don't have another choice. This song has to be done by the end of the day, and I know I can't do this alone.

"What are you thinking about? Is there something wrong? Do you want me to help you or not?"

Why so many questions? I'm still trying to know if I can trust her or not so can't she just leave me alone!?

"Listen Maria, you sound like a nice person, but a lot of girls pretended before that they were dancers or even singers, so they can stay close from us. My point is, I don't know if I can trust y... please don't hit me!"

While closing my eyes and trying to avoid any kick from her, I heard a laugh. I looked at her and she was laughing so hard. Did I say something funny?

"You're silly."

Be a man Martinus! You need to face her you don't have any other options.

Or maybe I do. I looked at the window and I could see the woods. We're here! I apologized from her and ran away after thanking the bus driver and giving him money.

I kept running until I found my "spot". It feels good to be back. Let's finish the song, or start it... by myself

As I was looking around, I saw Maria. What does she want from me? She's worst than a chewing gum!

" I didn't know you're going to the same place as me!"

"Well actually I'm not. I wanted to leave Trofors today but I guess I have some extra time to spend it here before the next bus arrives. So tell me, what do you want your song to be about?"

"Mmm I still didn't agree on the idea of you helping me."

"Seriously Martinus, how can I be a liar? I just knew that you're popular, and I don't think any normal persons grab their guitars wherever they go."

I looked at her. I didn't notice that she had a guitar. Maybe she's a singer after all!

"So why do you want to help? You clearly have worse problems, and plus, why don't you sing something?"

Maria's pov/

How am I going to convince him that he can trust me? Why does he have to be so stubborn?

I can't tell him that helping him with the song will solve all of my problems. He will think I'm fooling him but in fact I'm not... well that's what I think..

"I can't sing right now. I'm a little shy!"

It's up to him! It's either he accepts or now.

Let's just hope he agrees, because i'm seriously tired, so tired...