Part 2: Problems

Martinus' pov/

"Marcus it's been almost a year since we released a song! Aren't you reading all the comments and dms from our fans? They want to hear our music! We have to come up with a new song or else we will lose a lot of MMers! Marcus, Marcus,..."

My brother isn't listening to what I was saying, wow what a surprise!

I directly took this phone because let's be real, when Marcus is on his phone, no one can make him concentrate!

"Were you even listening to what I was saying?"

He stared at me for a moment so I directly knew that he probably didn't even notice that I was standing right in front of him.

I tried to calm down a little bit. I mean he's my twin I can't just shout at him and make him feel guilty! I love him I would never do that!

I told him "again" that we need to write a song as soon as possible before it's too late! I saw how his face lighted up so I considered that a good sign! Maybe he has an idea about the story behind the song or even has written some lyrics before. But when he started talking, I didn't have to think twice! I lost hope!

"Tinus, I have the perfect idea! Our song should be about what we love the most in this world!"

"Okay that's good! So it should be about our fans! Good I like it so what do you have on mind?"

"What? I meant a song about tacos!"

My jaw dropped! Is he serious?

"Look Tinus I love our fans but the concept of the song should be new! Everyone has sung a song for their fans, but no one has ever written a song about tacos.  Listen we can start the video with us eating tacos, then with some sort of magic, we turn into dancing tacos!"

"Marcus are you serious? Can't you be serious for once? I'm done arguing with you!"

All the love and "Not Feeling guilty" thing is just gone! He's useless!

I stormed out of the house! If you want something to be done, you have to do it yourself! I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen, and I tried to write a song! But I couldn't find something to write about! I want our new song to be exceptional! I want to make our MMers happy!

I sat in our garden and tried to be inspired by all the trees and flowers I saw in front if me, but I just couldn't! I grabbed my guitar and started playing! Maybe I'll find some lyrics with the music I'm playing, but the mission wasn't accomplished! I had to think out of the box!

I left my guitar and decided to go to my "spot". That's right I have a spot! It's in the woods and I go there whenever i'm stressed and tired! Maybe that will help me with the song!

But the woods are far away from my house. I had to take the bus to go there.

Because I was starving, I bought a box of cookies and sat on a bench waiting for the bus to come. I put the box next to me, and thought about the song! Why do I have to do all the hard work? Marcus is probably playing fortnite right now, or eating tacos! Why is he so childish? He should get stressed about the song too! It's not for my career, it's for ours!

Suddenly a girl interrupted my thoughts and sat on the bench. She didn't look so happy I wonder what's wrong with her!

Does she have a song that needs to be written and if she didn't finish it her career will fall apart?