Part 3: I should leave

Maria's pov/

Everything is tough! I don't deserve to live the life I've dreamt of! Maybe I should leave the town for now. But I can't leave my sister, and about my parents, they probably won't notice that I am gone! Don't get me wrong, although my father brings out the best in me snd turns me into a shining example of teenage perfection, he's always so busy with his work and doesn't have time for Piper and I anymore. He's always in his office and often returns home at midnight!

I know that he should be working hard for his family, but what's the point of his bank account or size of his office if it made him far apart from his daughters?

My mum on the other hand is very strict! She shouts a lot if I didn't make my bed or clean my room, and always argue with my dad on small details. That's why I didn't tell her about all the "bullying" thing. I know she can help me but at the same time she will try to find something to blame me on!

Piper tells me that our parents are a little strict, true, but they want us to handle whatever life throws at us in the future and make us strong and powerful. Maybe she's right who knows...

Perhaps I should take a little break. With tears running down my cheeks, I grabbed my guitar and went to the bus station.

Trofors isn't the best place for me at the moment, and I hate to admit it, but i'll miss it! It's like leaving a part of me behind! But life has to move on and sometimes you should let go to create a space to other, better, things to happen!

I haven't eaten all day so luckily I found a grocery store right next the station. I bought some cookies and sat on the bench, waiting for the bus to come and take me to another life.

I hope this one week I will spend far away from Trofors will be enough to forget all about my problems. But I know as soon as I will come back, all the memories will haunt me again!

Why are people so mean? Why do humans enjoy humiliating and hurting each other, both mentally and physically? A lot people cannot handle it, and i'm one of them. This is just rude and disrespectful.

When I turned, I saw a boy, who looked confused and sad as well.

That face looked so familiar. I know I have seen him before, but where? Is he from my school? No he looks nice and I bet my school doesn't even know what "nice" means!

Anyways, I have bigger problems!

I looked at the sky, it was so peaceful and blue! The sun was shining so bright. I grabbed one cookie from the box and started eating it.

I thought this boy was nice, but in fact it turns out that he's so rude too. I can't believe what he did...

Martinus' pov/

Why does the bus take so long to arrive? I just want to go to my spot and finish the song. The weight on my shoulder is unbelievable. I called Marcus, he didn't answer! I'm sure his phone was with him since he never leaves it, so he just tried to ignore me.

I had enough! Only my cookies can make me feel better at this point.

I grabbed the first cookie, then I looked at the girl sitting next to me.

What does she think she's doing?