Part 25: Falling Down

Martinus' pov/

Going to the studio is the last thing I want at the moment.

Everything reminds me of Maria! I can't believe that she quit working here, just because of our stupid fight. I didn't think things will turn out this way.

I thought after a couple of days, she'll forget everything and come back. But she didn't! She's so hard to get!

She doesn't understand that I didn't mean to hurt her. Everyone makes mistakes, why can't she forgive me? I did this because I was jealous, and she should like that, not ruin everything, including our friendship.

I tried to call her several times last week but she didn't answer. And today, I couldn't even find her number in my contact list. It's pretty obvious that she blocked me, not just from her phone, but also from her life.

But luckily, she didn't block Marcus, so I can still know if she's fine or not.

I have even stolen Marcus' phone, and texted her that she needs to forgive me, that I will do whatever it takes to revenge from this Lola girl. But she texted me back that she doesn't want to be involved in a relationship at the moment, and that she doesn't want to step to Lola's level and hurt people.

The reason why she replied is that I didn't tell her I was Martinus. And saying this hurts, a lot.

I went to "my spot" to take some fresh air, but that was a terrible idea. Even the woods now remind me of her. Why did she have to go there? It was the only place where I could forget everything that is going on in my life and let loose. But now, it's taken away from me.

I got used to her presence. Every single day that passes without her, I feel so lost.

She was never supposed to mean this much to me. I was never supposed to fall for her so hard, and so fast. But I did. And letting her go will hurt me, a lot. That's what keeps me holding on. No matter how many times I tell myself that I need to give up on her, a part of me just won't let go.

I love her, that's why I want to help her. I came into her life for a reason, because I want her to feel loved, to feel special, maybe even unstoppable. And I won't let anything get in the way of my plan.

She needs me right now, more than before. I know deep down inside she is suffering, but she doesn't let anyone know, because the last thing she needs is pity.

Last night, I was feeling so down and angry, that's why I smashed the mirror in my room. Mum and Dad came immediately and they were so scared. They stayed next to me all night long. And that's another reason why Maria's life is falling apart. She doesn't have her parents by her side, she's feeling lonely.

Although Maria has never mentioned that her parents are always far away from her, I know that from the look of her face whenever we talk about our parents in front of her.

She turns pale and her eyes become full of tears. Also every time I visit her house, I only find Piper.

She doesn't need to say that. She doesn't need to talk. I understand her so well.

Right now, I need to come up with something really special, something irresistible, to let her forgive me.

And I know the right person that can help me.

Martinus-:" So Marcus, I need your help."

Marcus-:" What's that? Can you repeat it please? I'll grab my phone and record what you have just said."

I already regret asking him for help.

Martinus-:" Focus! It's about Maria!"

Marcus-:" Of course it's about her. You have been talking about her non stop and to be honest, that's kind of annoying."

Martinus-:" Okay fine someone else can help me."

Marcus-:" Wait! I was messing with you! Of course I'll help you! Tintin has a crush! You're growing up so fast aww look at those cheeks..."

Martinus-:" BYE!"

...

Heyyyy so what do you think Martinus will do to get Maria back? Thanks for the support! Love u😘