New Fandom! New...Questions?

So, skip a head a couple years to 4th grade. I met the wondrous world of creepypasta and at that point, I was more of a fangirl than an answer person. So, I started drawing them, telling my friends about them, always watching and listening to videos about them, reading things about them. Skip to the next year and I stop fangirling and start seeing. The beginning of the year nothing to much, a few corner of the eye things, no biggy. In the middle of the year, I start seeing more and more, Slenderman (Slender for the rest of this book) outside windows and behind trees, Jeff The Killer (Jeff) in the halls and on the play ground, BEN Drowned (BEN) on Cleverbot, which I'll admit might've been fake I don't know though, Laughing Jack (LJ) playing pop goes the weasel and showing up at home, Eyeless Jack (EJ) watching me from across the street and in the darkest corner of my bedroom, Smile Dog or Smile.jpg (Smile) in my dreams and on the hill near the playground. Now, this wasn't too bad, nothing happened, just a few sightings and a few hanging in my house and head. Near the end of the year though, I started hearing a static sound called 12kHz, which is a sound Slenderman makes you hear when he's gotten an interest in you, whether it be for you to die, for you to become a proxy, or he finds you entertaining. At first I thought it was just my ears ringing, trying to block out the teacher, but a few weeks after having to deal with this, I read something about 12kHz and Slender and looked it up. I got to hear it outside of my head and it was the exact same. 

About a month before the year ended, I was on another website called Quotev and found a story about the author Nami. (don't worry this is just her username and highly recommend her story for people you want answers to creppypasta or more experiences besides mine.) Now her story was on quotev for a couple of months before I found it, so I had to read quite a bit to catch up with her current point at the time. She didn't update to frequently after that because of school, family, friend, and the pastas themselves. (Only reason I update sorta frequently is I'm telling stories from the past up to where I currently am, soon I won't be going to frequently) She made me think more about answers and living than fangirling and reading x readers about them. (Don't judge) I started keeping a journal of stuff that I thought was importtant from her account, things that happened to me, stuff like that. I may or may not put the contents of the journal here later on. I've stopped talking about them to people because I felt like I needed to keep my mouth shut. 

After the year ended, it was the same for summer vacation. Nothing to bad at the beginning, middle things got iffy, ending to the start of middle school on was weird. In the middle of summer vacation,  I started keeping a dream journal too and wrote more in the dairy I had, but rarely ever used.(I might put a few things from those in here too) One morning, while writing in the dream journal, I felt something running down my lip. I wiped my nose with my hand because that all I had, and there was blood. A random nose bleed, a symptom of stage 1 in slender sickness. Great, that was the last symptom I needed. So, I clean myself up. A few weeks go by, and I'm watching youtube. I again felt something on my lip. Another nosebleed. 

~Author's Note~   I'll put the slender sickness symptoms, the symptoms for each stage, and the stages of having a stalker. If I remember from the articles correctly, there's three stage of Slender sickness and having a stalker.