Orbs and Flashes

Recently, I've been noticing small balls of light floating and flying in my room. Some of them are grey, some white, but most of them are yellow. In all honesty, I don't know what they are, but they remind me of orbs. Orbs are usually caused by spirits, but human eyes cant see them by themselves from what I understand. We can see them using things like cameras and sometimes pets would see these too. 

How all of them act is what kind of startles me. One time I was on my tablet, just playing a game, and all of as sudden one of these things appear near my hand. I look at it for a few moments before it darts off somewhere in the room. After choosing a spot it would either stay completely still before fading out or float up and down then just blink out of existence. The fact that they always start by my hands is unnerving to me. 

Besides this, flashes of light have been occurring too. The flashes appeared a little while after the orbs, so they might be caused by the same thing. However, one of the flashes make me kind of doubt that claim. All the flashes appear at random places and times. Some are big, some are little. They can appear in the dark or the light, inside or outside. Basically, there's no telling what they'll do or when they'll do it and how they'll look during it. 

Only one flash scared me and I have good reason to be scared, also I'll be pulling things from previous chapters so roll with me. I was in the kitchen, listening to a Nightmare Before Christmas song, and cooking something in the microwave for dinner. As I was waiting for the time to end, I turned around and one of the flashes happened. This one looked different then the rest. It looked like it actually had a shape. The shape looked like The Observer's face, a.k.a. his glowing smile and glasses. If any of you have watched tribetweleve, one of the channels I mentioned, you'll know who the observer is. For those who don't, the observer is like an interdimensional demon hunting down the creator of tribetweleve. Anyway, the flash only lasted for about five seconds but it looked exactly like him and it looked like he tilted his head then fell when the flash disappeared. Right after the flash, the video I was playing for the song glitched out at random times. It never did that before and it was only that video. It continues to glitch now and this happened about a week ago. The glitch is a static like sound and the static is unfortunately and undeniably Slenderman's static. I don't watch the video too often anymore and you could probably guess why.