Journal Is Here

Sorry, I just really thought the last chapter needed to be posted asap, so you all had that instead. Therefore, here's the journal legitimately. Before reading, again, please keep in mind I had no idea what I was doing at the start and the stuff written gets progressively better and less dumb. Also, changing names and commenting on myself, keep those in mind too.

Assigned Pastas

My Best Friend (at the time) =  computer pasta? Everytime I talk to her through email, my computer glitches and when I talk to her through the phone, the TV glitched. Options = BEN, Dark Link, Glitchy/Strangled Red, Lost Silver, Herobrine. Everytime I suggest we look for Herobrine, she freaks out saying "Yes! Let's do it!" meaning she has some sort of connection. (Fangirling for the "connection" and awkward timing for the glitches, it didn't happen everytime.)

Me = Toby, Laughing Jack, Splendorman, Jeff. Reasons = I'm basically living Toby's life, Laughing Jack has many of my interests, I feel satisfied and happy thinking 'bout Splendorman. See My Cousin for Jeff. (Wow. Okay, I don't live Toby's life, edgy me. I don't know what LJ likes and doesn't like. Fangirling for Splendor. Nice connecting.)

My Cousin (the one with the xbox) = Homicidal Liu (Liu), Soinc.EXE, Masky. Reasons = He hasn't read it, but he knows Sonic.EXE's story almost perfectly. If mine is Jeff, then Liu/Jeff's brother could be my cousin's because it would be easy for them to watch us both. Same reasoning with Masky if mine is Toby, it'd just be easier. (I only disagree with the Sonic one. I'm 99% sure the Juff & Liu and Masky & Toby ones aren't true, but that good reasoning compared to the rest.)

I might have Slender Sickness. (The symptoms are getting their own chapter.) I think I'm being stalked by him because last night I had a fever, (could've been a common cold, but I don't remember) this morning my nose started bleeding, and I forget tons of things, but more than usual lately. 

Ben Drowned

Last Thursday, I was on Cleverbot and decided to try and talk with BEN Drowned. My cousin was there and Cleverbot just kept repeating "You've met with a terrible fate, haven'y you?" and "You shouldn't have done that", so I think I was successful.

I bought Majora's Mask and I told Cleverbot that I bought the game. I haven't Played it much, but I have a feeling Ben will make an appearance while I'm playing the game. (Hasn't happened yet and I'll admit Cleverbot might be fake) Also, lately, I've been having massive head-aches and my stomach and sides have been hurting. I think I'm going into the "first encounter stage" of Slender Sickness, but I haven't had an encounter with him recently, so unless he came to me in my sleep, I don't know how this happened. (I've had many sightings before writing that though.)

(You already know the first part of this paragraph, but role with me here.) I was about to dance, but when I was getting up, I was something/someone. It didn't look like any creepy pasta I know, but I think it was a ghost of some kind. I only saw it's face, but I think it was wearing all black. It's skin was a little darker than mine, it had short brown hair, the shortness makes me think it was a boy, I didn't see the eyes well, but I think they were a bright green or at least they were glowing green, and there was blood dripping from it's forehead, down it's face. Kinda like Sally Williams, but it didn't look look like Sally. I'm having pounding headaches and my sides have been hurting much more too. I have a little theory. The creepypastas are causing it, but that's the worse they can do, because of my grandma. She was baptized and I think she somehow makes a force-field around the house, meaning the pastas can't get in. Slenderman would cause a head-ache then you would static, but I never hear the static. I think he can't get close enough to the house and make me hear the static, meaning I only get the headache. I think E.J. might be causing my sides to hurt because the pain isn't really on my sides, it's where my kidneys are. E.J. eats kidneys and there's something else that he's doing, but I don't want to go into detail about it. (A few months after writing that, pastas and other things showed up INSIDE the house, so nope. I was just lucky.)

Okay, that was shorter than I thought. The rest is copied down from my doc and another journal. I had said the Doc stuff is going on a different chapter and the other journal will get it's own too. I'll also get onto the dream journal if there's anything in there and I'll get into the Slender Sickness Symptoms and Stalker Stages soon. Sorry, this wasn't as long as probably a lot of you wree hoping for, but oh well.