Bad Enitity?

As my last chapter said, there was strange things appearing at my neighbor's house. Well, two days ago, I was going to the car for a little family outing. As I was walking my neighbor's sister called my name and told me to go to her. I did because I know her, trust her, and was curious about what she needed. She told me the following: "I was doing laundry when all of a sudden a bottle of Downey fell from the shelf and hit me in the shoulder." 

It took me a second to realize what she was saying since she was whispering it, but once I understood, I blamed myself for it despite not even being over there at the time. I respond: "Freaky. Let me know if anything else happens." She said she would then I went on my way. The reason I blamed myself for what happened is because I'm the appropriate age for a poltergeist to be around if I'm under stress or going through a rough time. I am going through something slightly stressful, but I didn't think it was taken that much of a role on me. I wasn't letting it bother me too much because if that happens, I might not be able to fix it. Anyway, if somehow the stress was causing the right amount of energy levels in me for a poltergeist then somehow I left it there. That's just where my mind went to. 

However, something just happened that's making me think it might be something else. As you read, I have the little panic attacks/spasm moments. Well, I just had one of them (which they haven't happened in a while) and instead of sitting like normal, for the first time I layed down it was that bad. My whole body was shaking and I was thrashing my head. It wasn't my normal twitches that happen. I felt something like hands on my neck and I started breathing weirdly, despite no one else being around. Multiple times my vision faded to black then to normal. Eventually, whatever was going on stopped long enough for me to get up, grab the tablet, and run into my room. I tried catching my breath when it started happening again. I just layed on my bed while I shook and felt hands touching my legs and stomach. Luckily, nothing tried chocking me out this time. Eventually it stopped for good. I'm sure, if someone saw me laying in the hallway the first time (when my vision was fading from black to normal) it would've looked like I was getting possessed.

So whether it be a poltergeist and weird feelings or something worse. I was terrified. Honestly, I thought I was gonna black out. But, I'm okay. There's not even bruises on my neck even though it felt like it was being squeezed like a stress ball when someone is really mad. The only thing that still feels like it could happen again is the fact the before, during, and as I'm writing, it feels like someone is touching my back, in between my shoulder blades.