TribeTwleve

This was the other channel Jack had mentioned. It was much better than Marble Hornets. It gave answers and questions. Stuff didn't look staged or edited. Things were insane like the pastas should be. However, this didn't have your usual Masky, Hoodie, Toby, Jeff, BEN, all those guys. It had Slenderman, The Observer, Mr.Scars, FireBrand, and other characters that, I can't remember the names of right now. There were too many to keep track of. However, the main character (a.k.a the one running the channel) is Noah Maxwell. He couldn't even stay with other people because he went insane at a fan's house. He met up with other people you had channels on all this then stuff happened to them. It was a mess.

Sometimes The Observer or FireBrand would post a video warning or tricking or helping Noah and us, the viewers. It was strange. The last video he posted was of him being stuck in something he called the crawlspace. It was an insane version of a park where everything started for him. He was left literally rolling the dice for his survival. I'm not kidding, he had a 36 sided die and had to roll one of two numbers for something to happen. I don't' know if he posted it, or one of the people after him did.

Back to him meeting up with people. Noah had met up with two groups of youtubers. One is more important than the other. The unimportant group showed him where to find the other. The important group, a group of two, took him to a different park than Victor Park. They told him that if he mentioned them, they're done for. He found The Order, a group of people who worship Slenderman as their lord and savior. Watching them praise him when he appeared was awful. It made me sick. It wasn't out of hate or disgust or anything like that, it was something else. I'm not sure what though.

He got a manifest with people's names on it. He knew some of those people. People who had died, gone insane, and/or joined The Observer in getting him. 

Every time I watched a video, I felt so weird. Like being pulled into it. I would've stopped if it didn't give me answers to a few questions of my own. I highly recommend this channel if you want to get answers or just be slightly creeped out. I can't talk too much about the channels because I've got other things that need to be told. If you all want to see any channels you can find them all on Youtube. Just search what the chapter titles were and you'll find them.