Future Seer?

In 5th grade, I had a friend who I'll call, Elli, and she knew I was into paranormal, aliens, mind reading, palm reading, things like that. Near the middle of the year, I was sitting next her and this one boy who I'll call Caleb. We had a test that day and since Caleb thought it was creepy and weird that I was into this stuff, I joked with him saying "You're gonna get a B on the test." We took the test and the next day when we got the paper back, Caleb had actually ended up getting a B on it. This eventually became  a reoccurring thing.

We would take this thing called an AR Test everytime we read a book. Caleb had started asking me to tell him how he would do on those tests. I would give an answer and always be right. This led to Caleb telling the whole class, everyone was impressed, but only Elli started asking me questions like that too. The first time she asked, it was on a math test. I said a low A and that's what she got, she was SO shocked. She freaked out and I thought the rest of the class would freak too. However, everyone else thought it was all some joke. 

This year, Elli is in my math class. She's not much of a friend anymore, more like an acquaintance. Her new friend, who I'll call, Amy, sits right behind her. I have a friend in that class and one day Elli, over heard me trying to explain voo doo dolls to my friend. She had started telling Amy about how I'd guess the grades and always be right. Amy went on to explain how she bought something off of Amazon and didn't know when it would arrive. I gave her my guess that it would come on Tuesday. Yesterday. It did, she told me today and Elli was saying stuff like "See?!" I think Elli tried getting Amy to say some other event that I could've guessed, but Amy didn't have anything and Elli didn't bother getting something from her own schedule.