Reoccurring Nightmare and Dream

Recently, as of two days ago to today, (Today 6/1/18) I've been having a reoccurring nightmare then right after having a dream that's been split into parts. The nightmare isn't too scary, but waking up after it leaves my half awake self a little shaken. Now, I don't know why, but the first time I had it, it was set in the video game Minecraft. Nevertheless, it left me as shaken as the realistic version too. In both versions, I'm backed into the corner of what looks like a molding, vine ridden dungeon. I can't move or say anything, I'm just staring forward t this long curving hallway. I hear footsteps and moments after this monster comes around a corner, looks at me for a bit, then lunges at me. 

However, the monster looks slightly differet in both versions. No, it's not because one is from Minecraft and all that. In the Minecraft one, it's a green and rotting fleshed man. His mouth was permanently held open by wire, his teeth were jagged, crooked, and yellow. He bald and has yellow eyes with small pupils. He has a white, tattered shirt and ripped jeans. He doesn't wear shoes and his nails are filthy. In the realistic looking version, it's a woman with black hair that covers her cheeks, her peircing, glowing red eyes half covered by the hair. There was bandages wrapped around her face to cover her mouth. She wore a long, blood covered, torn up, white dress. Black heels slightly showed from under the rim. She had long, sharp, dirty finger nails.

After having this short nightmare, I would wake up, then fall back asleep. A new dream happened right after. Since I'm lazy I'll just sum up this dream. I was at school when suddenly a storm came in, killing the adults, leaving the grade I was in and everyone younger. All the students poured out into the feild and the school became a giant mansion. Everyone started partying, running around, making noise, just having a good time. That's pretty much it. The three times I've had this, I would be hanging out with differet people and doing something different each time. One time it was people I knew, the other two were with strangers. I rememer white lights hanging on the rims of the mansion and exploring the place with my cousin. I don' remember where he went when we split up, but I do remember we finding a lounge with a bunch of elderly people in rocking chairs and couches. 

I decided to name the female monster Slenderina because that's what she reminds me of. Also, no Slenderina has nothing to do with Slenderman. If you know the videogame Granny that went popular not too long ago, you should be slightly familiar with another game/series called Slenderina made by the same people and/or person. In the dreams she just as that look to her, but if you've seen Slenderina before, she's different from the thing in my dreams. Other then that, I can't make any more connections from the dreams and reality.