Jeff's Still There

He didn't leave...He talked to me again this morning and left when I asked how I don't know if he's lying. I felt sick during the whole conversation, but now, I feel so empty and mad and scared. The conversation went like this.

"Are you there? Are you okay?"

"You really are annoying, kid."

"Where is he?"

"Here."

"Why didn't you just leave? What are you still there? Just leave him alone."

"Maybe because I'm him now."

"Wait, what? How?"

"I'm the owner of this body now."

"No. You can't."

"I can and I will."

"But...How did you get back there? You made a matching cut on me last night and you were about to kill me when my own brother came in and caught you..." I was trying to trick him if this was all just a prank.

"Maybe because I didn't, liar."

"Someone did...I've got the cut on my shoulder...That's what my brother tells me..." I'm still trying to keep up the ruse.

"Liar."

"She's not lying, ya bastard. She was hallucinating. The cut was from me and you and her brother was from me and my friend. Pretty neat, huh?" I tried acting like a different person, but.

"Another liar? Or may I say the same liar acting as other person?

"UGH! What do you expect from me?! I'm trying to keep him safe and I can't think of anything else to do!"

"Lying is all you know to do. Pathetic."

"It's not all I know. I threat which you heard last night, then there's lies, then...anything physical that I can do, but can't because it's a fucking email."

"Then just shut up."

"Then just leave him alone. Leave his body, leave his house, and leave anything & everything having to do with him, his safety, and his sanity."

"No."

"Actually...How do I know you're not lying? Last night during the call your voice sounded like his and your english in one of the messages was distinctly his. So, why don't you prove me wrong and yourself right, huh?"

Then he got offline. Since I posted this, it's been about an hour and a half. Some of the english was like his again, but I'm not sure Jeff or my friend will admit anything by that message.