What I Came Across

I have a friend that rides my bus. That's the only place I can talk to him. At first it was normal conversations, but I wondered something, so I asked my question, "Do you know what creepypasta is?" Instantly, he started telling me everything he knew. It was interesting, what he told me, and before I knew it he had to get off. It left me kinda dumb-founded. After a few months of talking, things started getting a little weird with the pastas and other paranormal things, so I would always go to him. 

One day a few years prior to meeting that friend, I found this comic on Youtube about something called Marble Hornets. After that one comic popped up in my recommended section, a bunch of Marble Hornets stuff came up. Things about the creepypastas mentioned it, comics mentioned it, tumblr blogs mentioned it. At first I didn't really care, but the more it popped up, the more I was tempted to see what it was. 

As me and my friend (we'll call him Jack) were talking one day, about 2 months after discovering he knew creepypasta, I asked him about it. "What's Marble Hornets?" His reaction was wide-eyed and jaw dropped. I had to leave before he collected his thoughts. Eventually, he did answer and me and him mostly talk about that. He told me about these youtube channels and a group called Pinkertons. The more I know, the panicky I get. 

~Author's Note~  Sorry this was short and delayed. I'm banned from my computer and my tablet doesn't let me type for some reason. I'm using school computers now and it levels for free time I've got when I post. I'll talk more about Jack later and since school's almost up, I can't make promises for chapters in the summer. I'll still try making the chapters. In the meantime, I'll write things that up down in a journal, and when I can put them up. Sorry, and thanks for reading this far.