Another Update

Hey everyone. It's been a while, I know, but look! I'm not dead. If anyone's wondering about the doll from the previous chapter, the 'doll' seems to have left it took a different form 'cause I haven't seen it since.. So, that's good. However, a few things happened this summer that I feel like I should share 'cause I've left you guys hanging for so long.

First things first, I got scratched one day while I was playing my switch. I'm pretty sure it was towards the end of June or the first few days of July. But, either way, I was just messing around on a game when my hand started to tingle and feel like electricity was going through it. I thought nothing of it and continued playing. After the game ended, I happened to glance at my hand and saw a scratch mark that went from my thumb to my wrist. It was a thin cut, slightly bigger than a paper cut. There wasn't a whole lot of blood, just a bit bubbling towards the surface, but nothing major. It didn't hurt and it healed within a few days.

Secondly, I went on my first real vacation and went to another city in mid-July. I won't say where to hide my location, but there's a haunted museum in the city and me being me, I was stoked to check it out. Unfortunately, you couldn't film the inside, but overall it was a fun experience and I'm glad I'm going back in December.  Point being, there's this one corridor with windows that look into the next room over. The corridor is lit by nothing but a dark blue light and white fairy lights on the walls. In all honesty, it's really dark in there. But, it's said that on the windows, child sized hand-prints would appear. When I entered the corridor, it was freezing and from the light in the room the windows looked into I could see any pints on the glass. The place smelled like cleaning fluid, so something in there was recently cleaned, but I'm not betting it was the windows. Each of them were smeary, but on the second to last one, I saw two child-like hand-prints on the glass. Since it was day time and people were coming and going, I can't say for sure if it was a ghost or not.

Either way, after I felt the corridor, I started to feel something pulling the rim of my shirt. Like a child trying to get the attention of their mother. Occasionally, I'd also feel a tiny hand trying to hold mine. About a day or two after the incident, I came home. Everything was normal at first, but then I started seeing a little boy running around. He wore early 1900's clothes, had jet black hair and was pretty playful. As of now, a few months later, he still tugs at my clothes and touches my hands. I've come to believe his name starts with a 'J'. I don't know why, I just feel it. So, I've named him Jackson for now.

So, that's all that's happened this year. I'm sorry for not updating in a while. Things have been pretty chill or I've just forgotten to write. And for a while, I stopped being active on Wattpad. But, I'll try to keep y'all curious as much as I can, but no promises that it'll be an often occurrence. Until next time, bye.