The Spare Room

It's been a while since I've updated this one, huh? Well, I'm back with a small update. As I've mentioned before, lights in the spare bedroom have been acting up and this story involves the lights. So, I was watching a TV show yesterday called Ghost Adventures. You can probably guess what the show is about, but it's basically a show about a team of ghost hunters looking for ghosts. Watching the show jogged a memory of something I did back when I was 5, but I'll talk about that in the next chapter. Anyway, so I decided to try something from both the show and the memory.

I went into the room and turned on the lights, not even a second after, one of the three lights went out. I sighed and sat on the edge of the bed and waited. I kept asking it to stop messing with the lights as I watched them intently. Soon, the lights became an orb dance fest, I'm pretty sure that was just dust in the lighting though. After being in there for like 3 minutes a second light went out. I got up and left for two reasons. 1. The air changed from calm and normal to uneasy and unnerving. 2. It was 8 at night and I wasn't gonna stick around to be in complete darkness. I would've stayed if it was morning or afternoon, but oh well. While closing the door, I felt an angry presence inside the room and a glare into my eyes. Once I was down the hall, I got angry for no reason. Just a wave of rage washed over me and I had an awful attitude for a few minutes. Other than that, the night was completely normal.