Poltergeist (Maybe)

Um, hey everyone, sorry for being gone for so long, everything seemed to take a break for a while. But finally something happened again! As the title says, poltergeist (maybe). Lovely. I had starting noticing things being out of place around September 27th, but I waited to see how bad things would get. Which brought us here today. Now, I'm pretty sure I promised a memory, but that will come after this one. So without further a due, let's start.

So, as I said on September 27th or around that date, I noticed personal objects that belong to me that I'm particularly fond of had started moving a bit out of their places. For example, a figurine of Freddy Fazbear and a figurine of Nightmare Chica. These figurines had started turning to face my bed from their place on my dresser or they would just completely fall over and off of it. They haven't done this for the year I've had them, and the falling over can be explained with vibrations and unsteady ground, which I've tested and yes they do fall if footsteps are heavy enough. The turning I can't explain though. And since we're on the topic of FNAF merchandise, on my bed I have plushies of Circus Baby and Fun time Foxy. (plus more but they're not important right now) I have them set up so Baby is in front of Fun time Foxy, but one night when I was heading to bed, I saw that they were switched with Fun time Foxy on his/her face. I was too tired to care t the moment, but I was pretty confused the following morning. Two days after that, I woke up on morning to find Baby across the room on the floor, I half way crossed out the possibility of me throwing it that far in my sleep.

For those who don't know, a poltergeist doesn't haunt a house or building or place, it haunts a person. A particularly sad, stressed, slightly crazy, (etc) person. I'm assuming most of us could agree with the following statement: School is one of the most stressful places on Earth. So, naturally, a poltergeist would love the high levels of stress and anxiety. Surprisingly, I haven't found all that much recorded poltergeist activity that took place in a school. But, something keeps moving and throwing my pencils around (at people) and that annoys me. Multiple times as class is ending and I'm putting everything in my backpack, the pencil that hasn't been put away yet, moves without any reason. The moving varies to twitching and spinning to rolling off the desk to flying and hitting someone. Luckily, the hitting someone only happened once and it hit someone I don't really like, so win-win there. However, I'm worried it's going to hit a teacher one day or one of my friends, but I'll deal with that if/when it happens. I've also realized lights would go out in one of my classes, despite the weather being sunny and perfect. It mightve been old bulbs that finally died, but I'm putting that down just in case.

I've also noticed my closet opening by itself. I always have my closet closed, not because in scared of monsters or the dark inside if it, I just don't like it open. Also, there's a poster on its door and I like looking at the poster. It's also a sliding door and it's kinda noisy when it opens. On multiple occasions, when im in or out of the room, it would just ooen ajar, enough for someone to look through the opening and see the room without being caught. But there's so much stuff in there that I've ruled out a human hiding in there and there isn't a crawlspace in there either so that's out too. There would only be enough space for an animal no bigger than a raccoon and the biggest animals that come into this house are spiders, so that's not an animal's doing either. 

Sorry for not updating anything for a while, I lost iinspiration for poems and Imagining Reality and things were calm on the paranormal spectrum, but things will be kicking back up on my other two books soon. Thank you for being patient and have a lovely day/night.