roar

Bendy and felix x sick! Male reader.

musicgirl988 this is for you. Sorry for the wait dearie 😅

I used to bite my tongue and hold my breathScared to rock the boat and make a messSo I sat quietly, agreed politely

Scared to rock the boat and make a mess
So I sat quietly, agreed politely

Bendy and Felix sat in the diner. They talked about their plans for while they were still in town.

Felix's cell phone rang. It was you.

"Hey y/n how are you? It's been a while since we've spoke!" He said cheerfully.

You broke out in a painful sob.

"Felix, I'm sick! I have the inkness!" You cried.

Bendy could hear you over the phone. You had called from the hospital.

He took the phone from Felix.

"Hang in there y/n we'll be right there to see you"

I guess that I forgot I had a choice
I let you push me past the breaking point
I stood for nothing, so I fell for everything

Within a few minutes, Bendy and Felix walked in on the doctors giving you your 'options'.

"Now Mr. L/n, we can treat you here or you can go home. If you leave however, the disease will continue to spread and treatment will be unmanageable" the doctor said, angering the males.

You looked down grimly, not noticing their arrival.

"I guess I'll stay here for trea-" you started.

"Oh no you don't. He doesn't have to do anything. Y/n deserves to be around people who care about him, not be hooked up to a bunch of useless machines!"

Felix took your hand and smiled warmly.

"Doc, I've made my decision. I'm going home" you said squeezing Felix's hand lightly.

"But sir, think about your condition!"

"He said he's leaving! That's final!" Bendy growled.

"And dont worry about him being alone. He'll be staying with us" Felix added, tipping his hat.

You held me down, but I got up (hey!)
Already brushing off the dust
You hear my voice, your hear that sound

Shakily, you stood up and grabbed your clothes and other belongings. The doctor, with a sour look, gave up and left.

Just as you took a step forward, you felt lightheaded and started falling forward. Bendy caught you before you could hit the floor.

"You okay there bud? If you need to sit for a minute, do so. We don't need you hurting yourself" the demon said as he supported you against his shoulder.