🍋you belong with me

Cuphead x Male! Reader
musicgirl988

You're on the phone with your girlfriendShe's upsetShe's going off about something that you said'Cause she doesn't get your humor like I do

She's upset
She's going off about something that you said
'Cause she doesn't get your humor like I do

You're next door neighbors with Cuphead.

You watched from your window as he had another fight over the phone with his 'girlfriend' Bonbon.

When he had hung up, you held up a notebook with a message.

"You ok? She seemed pretty mad"

Cup smiled and wrote back.

"Yeah, told a joke and apparently it triggered her"

"Was it the one you told me at school?"

"The very one!"

"I found it funny, she can be so sensitive  sometimes"

I'm in my room
It's a typical Tuesday night
I'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like
And she'll never know your story like I do'

Cup got ready to shut his light off.
He looked over at the feminine figure across the way, unaware that the 'girl' next door was truly a boy.

He watched with a smile as you danced around to the music he faintly heard through the closed windows.

You dressed in female clothes and shoes because you felt comfortable that way.

But she wears short skirts
I wear T-shirts
She's cheer captain
And I'm on the bleachers
Dreaming about the day when you wake up
And find that what you're looking for has been here the whole time

Although you had the body and skill for it, cheerleading just wasn't your thing.

You enjoyed watching and cheering for Cup from the bleachers. He always looked at you with a genuine smile and stood up for you when you were bullied.

Bonbon had cornered you one day during lunch.

"You! This is all your fault!" She screamed.

"What? What did I do? I don't understand why you're attacking me!"

"My Cuppy left me because I wasn't as understanding as you!" She continued.

"I'm sorry things didn't work between you, but it's not my fault he left, it's yours"

She let out a vicious screech as she grabbed hold of your dress shirt and yanked with such force it ripped.

You were laying on the floor, your bare flat chest exposed to your fellow classmates.

"Oh my God! You're a crossdresser!" Bonbon cackled.

Of all the eyes that bored into you, it hurt more to see Cup.