🍋nobody

No heart, no hands, no skin, no touchCan get me there, nowhere enoughTo love me like you do, to love me like you doYou were lying on your back, breathlessly gasping for air

Can get me there, nowhere enough
To love me like you do, to love me like you do
You were lying on your back, breathlessly gasping for air. The younger brother to your best friend Cup, was the cause of such pleasure.

His lips peppered kisses and an occasional nip here and there along your neck and shoulders. Without you knowing, he had already removed most of your clothing.

No kiss, no lips, no feel, no rush
Can you keep me high, I swear no one
Can love me like you do, can love me like you do, no
His hands wrapped around your waist as his tongue explored your mouth. You pushed your chest into his, hoping he would get the hint and unstrap the pesky article. He did get it and eagerly removed it with swift ease. Mug took no time in giving your breasts his full attention. His tongue swirled around your sensitive perky nipple while his hand fondled and his finger twirled around the other.

Nobody's gonna love me like you
Nobody, uh
Nobody, no uh
After he had finished playing, Mug looked down at you. You just layed there, face flushed with a hint of lust in your eyes. You were practically drooling at the sight of his toned chest and chiseled abs. You wanted him deeply, you wanted this for so long.

Now you have him in your grasp all to yourself with no one to get in the way, not even that siren. What was her name again? Calamari or something like that.

Nobody's gonna love me like you do
Like you, ooh
Nobody's gonna love me like you
Nobody, uh
Nobody, no uh
He slid your panties off and tossed them aside along with his boxers. He was lined up, as ready and eager as you to take this relationship another step further. Gently, he entered your hot dripping pussy, melting with pleasure.

Never loved me to the truth
Like you, ooh

You gripped the sheets tightly as he went in. Inch by inch, you felt him as he filled you. It stung at first as your walls stretched to make room for him.

Nobody's gonna love me like you
Nobody, nobody oh

His lips pressed against your throat while he waited for your signal patiently. Your fingers uncurled, releasing the fabric as they reached up for Mugs shoulders.

No oxygen, can barely breathe
My darkest sin, you've raised release
And it's all because of you, all because of you

Mug hummed as a smile formed. He pulled out almost completely, before slamming back in immediately. A gleeful shriek erupted from your lips as he pierced your cervix.

I don't know what it is, but you've pulled me in
No one compares, could ever begin
To love me like you do
And I wouldn't want them to
'Cause
Mug looked down at you, eyes half lidded with a proud smirk. No one else would ever be able to please you like this. You were his to ravish and only his.

Nobody's gonna love me like you
Nobody, uh
Nobody, no uh
He kissed you deeply before he began to thrust roughly into you.

Nobody's gonna love me like you do
Like you, ooh
Nobody's gonna love me like you
Nobody, uh
Nobody, no uh
You grasped his shoulders and arched your back. He let out a grunt as he picked up his pace.

Nobody's ever loved me to the truth
Like you, ooh
Your arms wrapped around his neck and your legs around his waist as you pulled him closer.

Nobody's gonna love me like you
Nobody, uh
Nobody, no uh
His hands rested, one on your hip and the other behind your back. He sat you up against the headboard, looking you in the eye as his thrusting continued.

I don't want nothing else
Not when I had the best
I don't want nothing else
'Cause you showed me the best
You panted, trailing your kiss from his lips down to his pecs before resting against his broad shoulder.

Nobody's gonna love me like you
Nobody, uh
Nobody, no uh
Mug could hear your arousing moans and groans as he made sweet love to you. He held you close, afraid to let go like he'd lose you all over again.

Nobody's gonna love me like you do
Like you, ooh
Nobody's gonna love me like you
Nobody, uh
Nobody, no uh
You let out a strangled moan as he his that special little spot. You could see stars as the knot deep inside threatened to snap. Mug knew you were at your limit as you kissed his neck and began to stiffen.

Nobody's ever loved me to the truth
Like you, ooh
Nobody's gonna love me like you
Nobody, nobody
With one last thrust, deep and rough, you both came.

The two of you stayed there for some time, tangled limbs twisted up under the bedsheets. Sweat dripping down your bodies.

The night was still young but neither of you felt the need or desire to part as you burrowed into each other's warmth.