10. The kiss

~~~ CARDI B ft. Sehun, Chanyeol - I like it (mashup) made by Xiuxiu~~~

It was week before her brother's birthday.

But today was his actual party. She and Jun agreed, they should make him believe they are not preparing anything at all. And that was why the party will take a place week before his actual birthday, to surprised him at least a little.

She communicated with Jun more than she ever did. Except it was not the kind of communication she was hoping for. It was all her fault. She blamed him too, for being such a...

Since their meeting in his house, they didn't talk face to face, except the texting, which was only concerned the party.

She thought about their weird conversation on the floor of his sitting room, countless times. She could never figure out what went wrong. She felt like she made mistake, setting the boundaries, but the way he brushed it off, only told her she did right.

She shook her head and checked the time. Sehun went out for the day, but it was getting late. She was supposed to stay in the house and look out for him. As soon as he comes back, she needs to let Jun know and he will come and pick his friend up, with some lame excuse, to take him out.

She sat on her usual place on the floor in the lounge and worked on her laptop. She immersed herself in what she was doing, she almost didn't hearthe landline ringing for the past minute.

She quickly jumped up and ran to pick up the call.

"Oh's residence, how may I help you?" the call coming to this line were usually her parents work related, but she always picked up the phone, sometimes she needed to relay important message.

The thing was, not every call was like that.

No one answered.

Her heart stopped for a second and sped up, when she heard someone breathing on the other side of the line. Only this managed to paralyse her in the spot.

"Who is it?" she asked again with weak voice. The chill forcing the hair on back of her neck, stand up. She unconsciously hugged herself with arms. She was so agitated by this situation, which has not happened for the fist time, that she didn't even know, someone has walked inside of the house.

"Who is it!?" she shouted this time, the panic taking over her vocal chords. She was scared as she listened the heavy breathing of the other person on the line.

"Stop calling!" she yelled into the speaker of the phone and smashed it back down on the phone table. She was panting like she just ran a race, clutching her chest. She tried to close her eyes and calm herself down...

"Jihye, are you okay?" deep voice spoke up from behind her. She automatically jumped up, turning around in the speed of light. Seeing Junmyeon in front of her right now, was the last thing she wished for. She felt the sweat coming down her temples as she shivered violently. Jun's eyes filled with concerned about her, widened when he saw her current state.

She blankly realised, he always finds her in the most horrible and embarrassing situations. In those she is not willing to explain. The thing was, before she could force a peaceful mask on her face, he crossed the short distance between them, his hands on her shoulders. That gave her enough shock, that the rising panic in her chest instantly disappeared and she was left tilting her head backwards, as he was suddenly too close, and she needed to see the urgency in his eyes.

"Jihye," it sounded like he was calling her name for some time, his eyebrows frowned, and she could see her reflection in the darkness of his irises.