25. Time out

~~~ EXO - Lights out ~~~

She was listening to the sounds coming out of the bathroom. How weird that sounded, it made her calm. She could have stayed in the kitchen or a little living room space. Instead she seated herself on the bed, she spent those few hours at, folded arms on her chest, drilling holes into the door of bathroom with her eyes.

She may have been very grateful for his help when she needed it, but she was also very mad at him. He can't just lock her inside his apartment! That's outrageous and wrong... also very exciting and her mind didn't stop racing since he disappeared in that damned bathroom.

It didn't matter, she made a promise with her own consciousness, that she won't be foolish anymore, thinking that she can have this. No matter how many times she tried to force her heart to stop beating so damn fast, it never stopped.

How is it, that whenever she in the most pathetic situation, he just pops out of nowhere? To save her and also witness it all. Was he her guardian angel after all? Her mind wanted to look for so much in this. The fact he is always there to see her, when she is suffering, made her think only that her fate is ill. Not only she has to deal with this, she must have him to observe her sad life.

Then why she didn't mind at all. Why was she happy? She was happy, she wished to smack her cheeks to make herself come back to senses.

The moment the door to the bathroom opened and Junmyeon walked out, she wished to vanish into thin air. Why did she stayed here... she is so stupid...

She lost the train of her thoughts, because Junmyeon, almost like he knew she will be waiting here for him, didn't bother to wear anything else except white towel, wrapped around his waist. Water drops were falling down his torso and back, sparkling in the daylight. Her mouth fell open, seeing he even washed his hair, the fresh smell of his shower gel filled up the room, as well as her own hormones being all over the place. 

Although she found it hard to peel her eyes from his body, she managed to look up into his face, when he turned around, drying his hair with spare towel. He was smiling at her, all smug. He did this strip, shower show, on purpose! She realised. Her anger came rushing back, but his exposed chest was more than a distraction for her. She was in midst of inner war between her brain and the chemical reaction, this boy stirred inside her body.

"You were waiting for me?" he asked obvious question, his eyebrows shooting up teasingly. "You should have joined me," he added on the top of that. She was frozen to the spot, watching him coming closer to the edge of bed, until his knees hit the wooden rim. She almost exhaled with relieve, as she was holding her breath the whole time.

His eyes bored into hers, not leaving her space to escape. She wasn't only a prisoner inside of his apartment, she was his hostage with soul and heart.

"What is the meaning of this?" she frowned at him, covering her trembling voice.

"What do you think?" he wondered. He pulled the towel of his head, letting it fall on the floor, another wave of his enchanting smell surrounded her. She was fed up, but oddly had no problem, being overpowered by his presence. She missed it too much... her heart missed him.

"Don't play with me, Jun," she warned him.

"I've never played with you, Jihye," the smirk left his face and he looked deadly serious for a second. That reminded her of their last conversation all those weeks ago. He didn't play with her, it was her who had done that to him, with no mercy. She thought she is strong enough, but didn't think of the consequences, for the case, when she is not as strong as she thought.