27. The truth

~~~ EXO - Angel ~~~

Heat waves were rolling down her spine, as she shifted on her place. She could feel the sweat cooling down her skin, that was on fire. She was completely fine, sitting there, doing nothing, while sipping her chocolate milkshake. That was the only thing keeping her posture intact. She was losing her mind, slowly, but very surely. She had this feeling inside of her, where she wasn't sure what to do with it, or with herself.

She gulped a bit more of her drink, her mind floating somewhere above her. She forgot about the fact, she was not alone here and that two other critical stares were watching her.

"Why are your cheeks so red? Are you feeling alright?" Bora asked her with concern in her voice. Jihye lifted her gaze up, meeting with Bora's, she looked at the person sitting next to Bora. Baekhyun had his face nestled in his hands, grinning at her knowingly.

"She is fine, she just enjoyed those few moments up in her room with Jun the other day, too much," Baekhyun concluded knowingly. At this moment Jihye's ears flamed up too in addition to her overall state. She frowned at Baek but could not say a word to defend herself. She would be lying, she only wished her friend would not be so sensitive to anything that happens between her and Jun. Baekhyun didn't even try to be a little discreet, she was amazed that Sehun still had no idea about it, but then her brother was like blind and deaf when it came to that.

He would probably still not know, even if Baekhyn literally spelled it out for him.

"You should spend more time taking care of your own romantic affeirs and less about the others," Bora nudged his side and Baekhyun tried to avoid it, as he was ticklish in that very spot. Bora never had the authenticity to touch Baek this way, she was too shy. Jihye was once again amazed.

"There are no affairs in my life, that's why I have to take care of yours and Jihye's. You are the only joy in my life," Baekhyun sighed.

"Baekhyun, there is a fanclub at the school that is focused on loving your ass," Jihye informed him dryly.

"That's the thing, everyone has fallen for my charms and ass, as you said, but they don't know the whole package," Baekhyun looked like he is going through some kind of crisis.

"What is going on, Baek?" Jihye tried to shake of the thoughts of Jun that kept on attacking her mind and focused on Baekhyun.

"It's just you are about to drive to the sunset with Jun and Bora is ready to fall for Sehun at last and...," Baekhyun was not allowed to finish the sentence, because Bora was outraged by his statement.

"What a hell are you blabbering about? I will never fall for Sehun... that ugly horrible...," Bora was trying hard to come up with proper arguments, but failed so much, that even Jihye gave her the look.

"The crush you had on me is gone, so you are on the right way to fall head over heels for that ugly horrible and whatever things you can't think of," Baekhyun turned to see the expression on Bora's face. Her mouth opened in shock, her cheeks having the same colour as Jihye's only few moments ago.

"What are you talking about?" Bora's voice shot up, panicking. Jihye giggled for herself, sipping more of her drink. It was fun to watch the struggle. She didn't know Baekhyun had an idea about Bora's feelings but seeing him talking about it like it was everyday thing, was hilarious.

"What?" Baek pretended not to know what Bora is talking about.

"You knew...," Bora breathed out. Her friend was most probably experiencing the nightmare of her life.

"Of course," Baek shrugged his shoulders.

"But you never..." Bora stuttered.

"You knew, but you never said anything," Jihye spoke up, she was curious about this drama.