11. Aftermath

~~~ EXO - CBX - Beautiful World ~~~

Jun's POV

"So... do you want to talk about it?" Jun casually spoke up, not even daring to look at his friend, who was unusually quiet.

Sehun was laying on the floor in Jun's room. It was next day after the party took its place. The house still looked like a major mess, but because he had bigger issue to deal with, he only focused on that for now.

Sehun was staring into the ceiling and didn't talk. Actually that boy didn't say a word, since he fell from his bed last night, after Bora pushed him away from herself and then ran away, with Jihye following her. Sehun's fair complexion was now even more prominent, almost like he was unwell.

Judging from the moans escaping his mouth every now and then, only meant he was going through some kind of crisis.

Jun was still in shock, after what he and Jihye witnessed. Sehun was definitely girls' person, but Jun would never believe anyone, who would try to tell him a tale about his best friend making out passionately on his bed with Bora out of all people.

He considered getting rid of that bed, because he was not sure, what everything happened on that mattress, as Sehun just didn't want to open his mouth and start explaining what on earth possessed him to be doing such a thing with Boring Bora.

Because Sehun was most probably still in shock, he was itching to take his phone and find out if perhaps Jihye was more successful squeezing any information from Bora. Jun was usually composed person, he would never want to go and get the juicy stuff himself. He hated rumours, but this was not rumour, it was his best friend and best friend of his...

He stopped thinking, because his mind was taking him to places he didn't dare to step into. Last few weeks he was walking on thin ice and at some point he was sure the ice will break and whatever was taking over his mind, body and heart reactions, will swallow him like a cold water.

Truth was, his thoughts were scaring him.

If Sehun and Bora didn't make that commotion, it would be him, who would do something very stupid. He could literally thank to her brother for using his charms on her bestie, because if he didn't, Junmyeon would lose the last bits of his self-control. He didn't understand what is up with him. He was not easily swept by his hormones, that was Sehun's job. He was the responsible one, the nice one, the one who should not think about how Jihye's lips probably taste like.

He shook his head as his brain was trying to do its thing and make him lose his mind again.

He focused his eyes on Sehun. Right, he has better things to do, than to polemize about her lips. He never realised how dangerous can be one's thoughts. The image of Jihye, dancing with him freely on the party, filled his mind. He will never understand, how could he not see how utterly beautiful that girl is, before.

He shook his head again, feeling the urge to slap his cheeks. Get a grip, Kim!

"Jun, I'm so screwed," Sehun spoke up. Which was the first time since that thing happened. Jun snapped out of his thoughts and looked at his friend, who changed from his laying down position to sitting up right and staring at him with his dark brown eyes wide opened.

"Are you back with us? Care to explain, what on earth happened last night?" Jun slid on the edge of the mattress of his bed.

"What do you think happened? I was drunk to the point, I didn't even know what I am doing," Sehun yelled, the panic taking over his vocal chords. It was kind of hilarious seeing him like this. He made out with countless of girls and never made big deal out of it. The thing was, this is not just a girl, it was BORA.