17. In secret

~~~ Shinee - Our Page ~~~

"JIHYEEEEE!" Her brother's annoying voice was echoing inside of the house and even through the headphones she had on. She rolled her eyes ad tried to ignore it, but Sehun didn't know phrase 'giving up'.

"Sis! Come down!" he kept on pestering her, not bothering to climb the stairs and tell her what he wants himself. Instead he was shouting like a crazy idiot from downstairs, probably only for the sake of annoying the hell out of her.

"Jun is here as well, come down, before we leave," Sehun yelled one more time, this time, she straightened on her comfortable spot on the floor, leaning on the side of her bed. She almost forgot, he will be picking up Sehun, before they both take off to drive all the way to Seoul.

Before she knew it, she was already standing on her feet, reaching for the knob of her door. She hesitated for a second, but only because her heart still didn't get used to the fact... she and Jun...

She grinned, her cheeks lifting painfully, she never could stop the idiotic smile spreading over her lips, whenever she remembered, Jun was hers. It's been only few days since they came back from the Beach house. The school started again and usually meant coming back to the reality. She should have fallen on the hard ground from that cloud nine she was floating at, majority of the time they spent in the beach house.

It was surreal.

She was walking down the stairs, mentally preparing to see Junmyeon again. Not that she didn't see him yesterday or the day before... and the day before the day before yesterday.... Yes, you get the point. She usually sees him on daily basis, but since they kind of clarified their feeling for each other, the time they spent in each other's company was much more different.

It was exciting, thrilling and new. Her whole body tingled, whenever they were together, and they didn't have to talk, or look at each other, when they were with everyone else. Yes, they didn't have much of only Jihye and Jun time, when they were still at the Beach house. But it didn't matter, because she was living, whenever she caught him staring at her, or the other way around. Or when he touched her by accident, tracing over her skin with his thumb, only for few seconds. Or when they sat next to each other, when they all were settled in front of the tv one night.

She didn't remember a single scene from the movie they were watching and that all thanks to Junmyeon, and his distracting hands. He wanted to hold her so badly, but she kept pushing him away, mainly because Sehun was sitting on the other side and he would see it, well only in case he was totally not engrossed with the film's storyline.

Jun gave up on wanting to hold her hand and instead he casually stretched his arms in the air at one point, then let one arm, closer to her, land on the edge of the sofa behind her. Practically hugging her. His fingers were stroking her shoulder and she was melting. By the end of the film she turned into jelly.

It turned out that Junmyeon was very affectioned. She never had an idea, he has this side to him, it was startling her. The idea of her, getting used to his constant presence around him, was crushed when she learned that about him. He never hesitated to reach out for her, when there was a chance. He made sure he didn't miss even the tiniest one, taking her breath away.

It seemed like he loved to see her all flustered.

She finally reached the kitchen, finding two men standing there, in all their glory.

Meaning, they were dressed into perfectly fitted suits, with ties and all those fancy things, that made men in suits look exceptionally irresistible. Sehun had his dark grey suit with white shirt, fixing his hair in the reflection of the microwave.