29. Complete

~~~ Memories of Alhambra OST - Star Little Prince~~~

Jihye's POV

Month later

"I can't believe that dork has actually committed to something other than, making our lives a mess," Bora mumbled over her full mouth. She was working on sweet cinnamon bun, sugar coating all around her mouth, but she didn't care. She was moaning with satisfaction.

"Funny enough, he kept it secret for so many months. And we didn't manage to keep anything from him, not even for one week," Jihye snorted out. She finished her chocolate bar a minute ago, waiting for Bora to be done with her guilty pleasure, so they can get up and find Baekhyun.

"Maybe we are bad friends to him then, if we didn't notice anything, while he managed to do what he wanted, along with helping out our sorry asses," Bora retorted. Beaekhyun was one of a kind, he was special in his own way, it made sense that he was also able to do whatever he wanted, while never giving them chance to get a hint to what was happening in his own life.

"Come on, he told us to be there at nine sharp. He will kill us, if we won't do as we were told," Jihye jumped up from her seat, checking the time. They had ten minutes to get few blocks away from the diner they were sitting at. Bora swiftly stuffed the rest of the bun in her mouth and they set on the road to the place, where they were supposed to meet Baekhyun.

"Is this it?" Bora sounded unsure about the choice of the venue. It didn't look that bad, Jihye wanted to say, but she was on the same page with Bora. They still approached old building made of red bricks. The music was dimply coming out of it.

"I swear if he led us here, so he can get rid of us, I will come back to haunt him," Bora pledged herself and Jihye nodded to that. She was up to that. The adrenaline flowed in her bloodstream, making her more awake than she ever was before. Only one person could make her feel this alive. But then she was not in danger with her life, whilst now she had a feeling that she was.

They walked past guy, who checked their IDs before letting them inside.

The inside of the venue were completely different than she would expected it to be. It was no drug lair. It was very nicely designed club. As they walked in, they ended up standing on the balcony, that provided them with view on the downstairs premises, which included spacious dancefloor or standing area, which was right before big enough stage. There was no one on it at the moment, the music coming out of the speakers in the corners of the room.

"Wow," Bora breathed out, both of their bodies relaxing little.

"There you are, right on time. Seeing your terrified expression before you went in, was hilarious by the way," Baekhyun spoke behind them. He flashed bright smile at them, mischief shinning in his dark eyes. He was wearing black skinny pants and loose white plain t-shirt. His brown hair dishevelled in precise stylish way.

"Why on earth you didn't come out to take us in. I almost had a heart attack," Bora scolded him, her cheeks flashed. Even though her crush on Baekhyun was completely eliminated, seeing him looking like this was still too much to handle. Baekhyun just had this affect on people. Handsome son of a bachelor.

"Are you ready?" Jihye changed the topic.

"Yes. I'm ready, we are I mean... just a little nervous. It's the first time you will see us," Baekhyun who was always full of confidence, really looked little uneasy.

"Is Sehun here yet?" Bora asked suddenly, without noticing Baekhyun being a nervous wreck. Her eyes travelled around in search for her brother. Jihye had to push back her urge to roll eyes, because the relationship between Sehun and Bora was driving her nuts. Actually everyone, who happens to be around them.