ᴘᴀɴᴛɪᴇs

"I wanna follow where she goes, I think about her and she knows it."

Your pov

I felt so uncomfortable with Finn and his friends earlier in the woods. I mean I'd be grateful if Finn could keep his friends away from me.

"You okay?" Sophia asked, whilst we were in English class.

"Yes and no." I sighed.

"What's up?"

"I spent the night and morning with Finn. It didn't go that bad. And we did NOT do anything before you ask. We're just friends now that I've seen a bit of his good side. But this morning his friends were lowkey being creepy assholes."

"You never told me you spent the night with Finn! Lucky ducky." She squeeled.

I rolled my eyes and then the third bell went for break.

As Sophia and I walked into the cafeteria Finn looked over at us and made a disgusted face and then slightly smiled at me which really confused me; maybe he just didn't like Sophia. Sophia and I sat with our other friends: Sadie, Millie and Natalia.

"Hey girls." Sophia and I sat down.

"Hey!" Millie winked at us and then looked over at Finn. "Okay so here's the thing. I think I have a crush on Finn Wolfhard but he came up to me the other day and spat his gum in my face, so I pretty much think he hates me."

I sort of felt like I didn't want Millie to like Finn even though Finn and I are only friends.

"Well if he did that he doesn't like you." I said and fake giggled.

Millie looked down as if I'd upset her even though I probably did.

"Great."She said sadly, looking over at Finn who was actually approaching our table.

"Hello girls." He said, mainly looking at me.

"Hi." Millie immediately started twirling her hair whilst Sadie looked at Millie like she was a lunatic.

"Y/n, Caleb's having a party tonight. You're invited." He nodded.

I didn't want to go seeing as they'd probably be creepy and drink and smoke most of the time.

"No." I said instantly, shooing him way.

"Please? I promise they won't scare you." He secretly winked at me.

"I'll think about it." I rolled my eyes. "And if I do come can I bring my friends?"

"One friend." Finn nodded.

He then walked away and went back to his friends and Millie glared at me.

"Okay, you just got invited by THE Finn Wolfhard to THE Caleb McLaughlin's party." Natalia jumped up and down. "Who are you taking?"

I looked at Sophia.

"My bestfriend." I said.

Sophia hugged me and said it was fine for us to go to her house to get ready.

Finn's pov

I'd just invited y/n and her friend to Caleb's party which was part of the plan to get her for one night. I was kind of upset I was gonna have to break her heart after that but who cares? I've broken many hearts, this one isn't important. After y/n, I'll probably go for her friend, Sophia Lillis. She doesn't look like she's very interesting, though.

"Hey, gang." I said sitting my back at my table.

"Plan worked?" Caleb said.

"Yes. I think at least. Tonight her panties are mine. Tomorrow I'm going for her friend." I laughed.