sǫᴜᴇᴇᴢᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ

"I'm bad for your love but I'm your cigarette"

-

We were still at the Megan Downing Camp playing truth or dare and it was now Finn's turn.

"Finn..." Millie pondered. "I dare you to kiss me."

Finn frowned and then it then hit me that Millie still has that huge crush on him; but she knows I'm with him! What is her fucking problem?

"Uh..." I stood up.

"It's fine. I'll do it and get it done and dusted." Finn stood up as well and sat me back down.

What was he doing? What happened to only kissing each other!? He walked over to Millie and Millie raised from her chair. And they brushed their two lips together, me facing the other way. It was gross. After about ten seconds they parted and Finn walked back over to me. I didn't even want to look him in the face anymore, so I ran back into the toilets, puking up every bit of sick I had in me. How could he do this to his bloody pregnant girlfriend?

"Y/n?" I heard.

"W-what?" I sniffled, locking the door so the person couldn't come in.

"It's me, Sadie." She sighed. "Are you okay? Finn wants to talk to you."

"Tell him to fuck off!" I shouted.

"Y/n! Boo, are you okay!" Millie shouted, knocking on the door.

"Millie, do I fucking sound okay to you? What is bloody wrong with you, you fucked up issue!" I shouted.

"Y/n, what th- what the hell! It was just a bloody dare!" Millie banged the door.

"Where's she?" I heard Finn say.

"In here." Sadie whispered.

"Y/n, baby, open up." Finn said from the other side.

"No." My small little voice croaked.

"Pwease?" His voice sounded soft and reassuring.

Ofcourse being the blunt idiot I am, I opened the door to see Finn with puffy eyes. He walked in and shut the door behind him.

"I love you." He muttered.

"No, you don't! So it's okay for you to kiss Millie but not for me to kiss Noah!" I pushed him.

I didn't care if he'd been crying. So had I to be precise.

"Go on, explain yourself!" I shouted in his face.

"Y-y/n, please! Stop shouting!" He grabbed my arms to try and calm me down. "Yes, it was a mistake! I don't even know why I did it!"

"You know what? Save your lies for the baby!" I rolled my eyes.

"No! I love you and only you. The baby's gonna be beautiful." He kissed my forehead.

"Stop spinning the topic!" I shoved him again and ran out of the toilets.

"Y/n, not again!" He tried running after me but Sadie stopped him.

"Leave her alone for now." Sadie sighed.

I ran up to Finn and I's bedroom and slammed the door shut. Why can't he be a normal person just for me? I'm pregnant carrying HIS baby. He could at least treat me with more respect.

"Hello." A voice from behind me made me jump.

I turned around to see Noah.

"Noah, you scared me!" I rolled my eyes. "Now can you get out? I need some privacy and I wanna get changed."

He shrugged.

"Get changed in from of me." He bit his lip.

"Uh, how about no?" I tried pushing him out of the door but he shoved me off of him.

"I'll stay if I want, K?" He sat on the bed.

"You creepy asshole! Stop being an idiot! I'll get Finn!" I shouted.

"What's he gonna do?" Noah laughed.

"Bang you up. So I suggest you leave." I raised an eyebrow.

"I just wanted that kiss I never got. The dare, remember?" He clapped.

Yes. I remember. And after Finn kissed Millie I honestly don't care who I kiss.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes.

"You're being serious?" He smirked.

"Just make it quick." I fussed, leaning in to kiss Noah.

Noah and I broke the space between us with a soft five second kiss. He tried biting my lip but I pulled back before he could.

"Now, can you leave?" I widened my eyes.

Noah sighed and then got up to leave. Yeah, that's what I thought.

Then in walked a sorry looking Millie and Finn. I scowled at their presence.

"We wanna apologise baby." Finn gave me a huge bouquet of roses.

"Did you get these from the kitchen?" I rolled my eyes.

Finn shrugged.

"Yeah."

"You idiot, put them back! It's the resorts flowers." I handed them back and he just rested them on the bed.

"It was my fault." Millie shrugged. "I just wanted to kiss my crush."

"Well, next time, make sure he's not preoccupied!" I blurted.

"God, y/n. Shut your gob!" Millie snapped. "I just apologised! It's either you accept it or not."

She walked out of the door and slammed it shut.

"Bitch." I scoffed.

"I didn't like the kiss, y/n. Please, I'm sorry!"

"It doesn't matter whether you liked it or not!" I sighed.

"Well..." Finn paused for a moment. "Why do you smell of Noah's perfume?"