ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴜsᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

"Baby I don't understand this, you're changing I can't stand it"

Your pov

It's been a month since all that bullshit and drama happened with Finn last month. We haven't spoken since the argument but there is one thing I noticed; he's stopped inviting girls to his house and as far as I know I was the last girl he's smashed. I usually see him gazing at me in class but I like to think it's just my imagination. I keep getting sick and I don't know why but I reckon it's nothing. Finn's also kind of gotten more bad since I told him to leave me alone. Apparently he's gotten involved with dealers and criminals but there's nothing I can do about it or want to do about it.

Finn's pov

It's been a month since I broke the only heart I care for. Y/n doesn't understand how much I've tried changing because of her. When I first lay my eyes on her in the forest I thought she was just another hoe but she's so much more than that and for me to have realised that in only two days is amazing. So I don't care if she hates me. You have to fight for what's right. And she's right for me. It's just hard to believe.

Your pov

I was taking the long root to school which I've been doing more often because I don't want to see Finn's creepy ass friends. I was walking past the library when I saw two guys beating each other up.

"GIVE ME MY FUCKING TOBACCO!" I heard one scream as he was pinning the other guy onto the wall.

It proper sounded like... Finn.

The other guy punched Finn twice and kicked him in the leg and ran away leaving Finn in enormous pain.

"FINN!" I ran over to him who was on the floor and when he looked over up at me he smiled.

"Am I in heaven now?" He said as if he actually believed he was in heaven.

"No." I rolled my eyes and his smile faded away. "But anyway, are you okay?"

"Yeah, you're here so wouldn't I be."

I frowned because he was probably just trying to do what he did to me last time.

"Why were you asking for tobacco? Finn, smoking is bad for you. When are you gonna notice that?"

"When are you gonna notice me?" He raised his eyebrow as I helped him get up.

"I-I..." suddenly I felt something coming up from my throat. "F-I HAVE TO GO!"

I ran and swerved the corner where there was grass and puked.

"Y/n?" I heard Finn say from behind me.

"Why did you follow me?" I wiped the sick from my mouth with my fist.

"Are you okay?" He said worriedly coming towards me. "You can't go to school! C-come with me! You can stay at mine!"

He took his coat off and wrapped it around me. Why was he being so protective?

"Finn, I'm fine. Thanks for the coat but I'll be fine." I sighed, taking the the coat off but Finn stopped me.

"You're coming round mine and then we're gonna find out if you're pregnant." He shook his head and looked pretty pissed.

My eyes widened as he said the p word.

"You've been sick almost every few days, y/n. Don't think I'm not aware of these things. Plus we didn't use protection." Finn sighed putting his arm around me as we both walked to his house.

When we got to his house, he took me up to his bedroom and let me lie down.

"Stay here. I'll be right back." He said, walking out.