ᴸᴵᴱ ᵀᴼ ᴹᴱ ᴬᴳᴬᴵᴺ

After this part, there's a sequel😊
Comment your thoughts on this chapter/ story for a follow (following y'all because you're all so supportive and I love ya)

The guys finally came back home and walked in to the livingroom.

"What happened to the plan?" Caleb frowned.

"Millie slept with Finn." I looked at Millie who was still on the floor.

There was not no look of guilt in her eye.

"What?" Noah's voice was angry. "What the fuck!"

"Millie!" Wyatt shouted. "What is wrong with you?"

Millie stood up.

"Noah, it's not true." Millie lied.

" "IT'S NOT TRUE" MY ASS!"  I shouted, tears coming out of my eyes.

Sadie hugged me and Wyatt ran over to me and wiped my tears.

The door suddenly slammed shut.

Finn walked in the livingroom with a smile on his face and we all looked at him.

"I did it. I made peace with them." Finn nodded.

We all stayed silent until Wyatt's voice was heard.

"FUCK YOU!" Wyatt ran over to Finn and pushed him.

Finn pushed Wyatt back.

"The fuck!?" Finn shouted. "What's your problem?"

"My problem?" Wyatt laughed. "My problem?! You inserted that skanky penis of yours in Millie, that's my problem! You broke y/n!"

Finn frowned.

"What?" Finn widened his eyes. "I have no idea what-"

"Yes, you do!" I shouted. "Sophia saw you!"

"Y/n/n." Finn whispered. "I'm so s-"

"NO!" I ran out of the livingroom and in one of the bathrooms, locking myself in.

I slid down the door and tears poured out like buckets of rains. It was a huge mistake loving Finn.

I hate him.

I despise him.

I loathe him.

I don't love him.

I hope he dies.

"Y/n!" I heard voices and people knocking on the door.

I'm so fed up.

I stood back up and opened the door to see everyone crowded around me.

"Where's Finn?" I wiped my tears.

"Are you sure you wanna talk to him?" Sophia asked sweetly.

"Yes. And Millie. I wanna know everything." I nodded.

"Okay." Wyatt nodded. "If you want me to come with you, I can."

"I'm fine, Wyatt. But thanks." I smiled and Wyatt smiled back.

Everyone gave Finn, Millie and I the livingroom so we could talk.

"Okay." I cleared my throat. "I wanna let you guys explain. I'm gonna try not to flip."

"Okay." Finn whispered, giving me a sad look. "I... it happened after you hid the gun somewhere and we had our... moment... I was still mad and-"

"You can't always fuck someone when you're mad!" I let out.

"It's not just his fault." Millie said harshly.

"Shut the fuck up." I gave Millie a death stare.

"I actually believed you loved me, you know." I laughed. "I'm so dumb."

"I do love you." Finn said.

Millie scoffed.

"I can't be asked with this. I'm out." She walked out and slammed the door.

It was silent.

"I hate you." I blurted.

"I know." Finn nodded.

"I want to hate you. But I can't." I admitted.

"I love you. Which is why I have to do what I'm about to do." Finn looked down.

"What?"

"You need to break up with me, y/n/n. You don't need me. I'm so bad for your life."

"I can't." Tears were forming in my eyes.

"You can. I love you. I can't do this to you any longer. I keep breaking your heart. I love you too much to keep hurting you."

"I love you, though. I said I hated you, but I can't be happy without you." I cried into Finns shoulder.

Finn rubbed my back.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too. I need you. Please don't make me leave you." I sniffed.

"You need to."

"Finn, no." I cried harder than ever. "I know you cheated and you feel bad. I need you though."

"Y/n, look in my eyes." Finn said and I did as I was told. "You don't need me. One day someone better than me will love you like I did. Well, not like I did. I loved you more than anything."

"Loved?"

"I still love you. I won't stop. You need to let me go."

"Okay." I breathed. "Finn, I love you. I always will. But I'm letting you g-g"

"You can say it, y/n/n."

"I don't want to."

"You can do it."

"I'm letting you go." I breathed. "Can I have one more kiss?"

"Of course." He smiled.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist. He leant down and our lips collided for the last time. The kiss was slow and full of so much love. I never wanted to part. I didn't care about what happened. Fuck what happened. I love Finn and what he did doesn't change that. But I was letting him go.

We parted and Finn stared at my lips as I stared at his. We wanted to kiss each other once more so bad but we couldn't. The need to kiss each other again was unexplainable.

"Goodbye, y/n." Finn whispered.

"Goodbye, Finn."

The End

If you enjoyed this, make sure to read my sequel when it comes out (which won't be too long)❤️❤️❤️